February speculation (MERGE)

Replies

• CG could we have some news? Since Jedi Rey nothing really happened. We should stop releasing Calendars if there is NO useful information on them.

Hiya,
    If there is significant community feedback that Event Calendars should no longer be posted on the forums as they do not contain everything upon their release, I'd be happy to suspend it.

The thing that I don’t get is why reply to this, when the same thing I said has been pointed out in so many threads? I’m really happy with Palpatine and Vader Reworks but what difference would have made, for example,setting their reworks on the calendar at the beginning of the month? Most of the community has them already so it’s not like we need to panic farm and it seems like way more exciting news to look at than dates for TW,isn’t it? :) I’m not saying we need EVERYTHING on the calendar but at least a hint on the calendar for release dates? That doesn’t mean we need to know what toons are coming or what toons we need.

I reply to what I can.
    The community's response to omitting the event calendar because specific dates aren't readily available has been consistent enough it merits response and an honest discussion- at least to me. If its honestly causing more frustration than good in its current iteration I am open to experimenting with doing without for a month, if only to see if the community finds it preferable.

What about the consistent desire for reworks to the challenges and consistent nagging about credit heists that happen every 6-12 days after a credit heist does occur?
  • As for the calendar, keep it as is. It is nice to know tentatively when most things will happen. Everyone is just mad that they don't find the uber top secret future events and credit heist dates.
  • Maybe you guys can ask for winning lotto numbers from the PowerBall people while your at it. Maybe if you complain enough about that they will give you everything you need to win.
  • Sadly, I think that they will totally ignore players' requests for Revan, even if he's one of the most requested. He belongs to the Old Republic, nobody cares about the Old Republic. 1/10 of the total players knew who Nihilus was when they released him and who (and what) HK is. Fresh new characters pull more money and attention on the game.
  • Drazhar wrote: »
    Sadly, I think that they will totally ignore players' requests for Revan, even if he's one of the most requested. He belongs to the Old Republic, nobody cares about the Old Republic. 1/10 of the total players knew who Nihilus was when they released him and who (and what) HK is. Fresh new characters pull more money and attention on the game.

I mean, there's a lot of people on here requesting a lot of characters. Can't give everyone what they want.

I realize a lot of people want Revan, they'll probably add him when it makes sense. Pretty complicated character, and not one they probably want to take a chance at screwing up.
  • @CG_Kozispoon:

Keep up the work. People on forums are complaining no matter what you do. You could have the perfect calendar and there would be someone complaining that we kill digital wildlife (Wampa)...

Keep the calendar as it is. The only thing I believe would make sense, is some additional lines at the very bottom that are vague and keep us guessing.
    Something along the lines

Additional infos this month, may change according to dev needs:
    - look forward to toon releases ... one, two... maybe more?
    - Rework of a known toon incoming, if finished
    - major step taken towards a new x y z event, more info and teasers „soon™️

I think this definately enables speculation, is vague enough without revealing what is happening, keeps us informed on the development of the game and might give warning that some major events are currently being developed (new raid, sth like that)
    At least it would make me happy, builds hype and forum activity.

On a sidenote:
    Can you give any statement on how far in the „future of the game“ devs are? I don‘t know exactly how development usually progresses at CG but I know from other games, that things in development right now -and being dev tested- become available for the crowds like 6-9 months later. Are you that far ahead with swgoh, too?
  • This big update should be fairly obvious. One section of the game has said "This feature coming soon!' since being added. It's soon.
  • @CG_Kozispoon I am fully on board and hope its kept as is. Its nice to get some of the month info, the assulted battles, omega battles and the older events/legendary that pop up. As a company and game you need to keep the rest hidden, I fully understand and respect that, the game would not survive without some mystery/panic when you do drop the updates. Plus its fun to guess whats really coming/when (although your updates usually try to hit the same day and a pattern so not hard to guess). I am very happy with the current setup and hope it doesn't change. The whats ahead are fun, and the bigger releases you have done a good job of buildup, although the TW/DSTB drop seems a bit sudden, but the rest have been good.
  • @CG_Kozispoon ... on behalf of the usually silent majority keep doin what yr doin.
    We appreciate the game... the framework of the calendar.... and the pleasant surprises that come our way.
    Yes, I was annoyed I didn't get RJT first time round, but in the cold light of day as F2P I don't expect to get all content straight away (and I'm ready for next time).
    Happy with the Palp/Vader rework... and lookin fwrd to what's to come end of Feb/start if March.
    Kerp up the good work... keep doin what you guys are doin... and for one, I see you guys listening to demand and wrapping it into your schedule where possible (e.g. nightsisters, CLS, BB8, Nihilus, Thrawn, EP/Vader rework, Troopers, Zetas on Phoenix... just to name a few things).
    Lookin fwrd to what's next, but happy playing what's here.
  • What u all think officialy no anakin darkside or oresuit vader? Or its done
  • After Sith Marauder reveal, I'm almost certain that Darth Malgus is coming to the game...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YdgmH9Vv2-I
  • I'll be real here, I used to despise kozis way of going about things on this forum. I'm a little older, a little wiser and have got to say we are lucky as hell to get the admittedly cryptic hints that we get from. Her. She doesn't have to respond or give us what she does.

That being said stay tuned is a little too cryptic for my taste and would like a hint or a lil info on if we're looking at toon releases, qol, events, or what.

@CG_Kozispoon keep up the good work you are appreciated.
  • Hoenur
    28 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    Has there always been the posdibility of filtering to only mk7 mods when selling? If not new mods incoming?
  • StarSon
    7411 posts Member
    Hoenur wrote: »
    Has there always been the posdibility of filtering to only mk7 mods when selling? If not new mods incoming?

Yes, that has been there since mods were added. No one but CG knows if mk7 mods will ever actually make it into the game.