Low zeta sith squad

Hi all, I'm looking for a sith squad for tw/tb that does not require many zetas to be effective. I curretly have DVg10,EP g11,Savage g8,maul g9 and sid g7 at 7*, DN g8 close to 6* and SiT and SA close to 5* with poor Christopher Lee at 3*. After countless attempts at building a squad, I've concluded that most compositions require multiple zetas to be of use. My target is a squad using 1 zeta max in the short term with the potential to add more in the future if sith become more relevant in other game modes. Any opinions on EP (L), Zavage, DN, SiT, SA?

Replies

• Options
    I run 7* EP DV zSavage 5* DN and 5* SiT in TB and TW. Does well in TB until the dreaded rebel strafing run in phase 4 or 5.

Team is like 65k power and does fine on defense in TW because of zSavage. Not Everyone knows him and he can sometimes eat 2-3 teams solo if people dont know his ability and think a solo guy is easy pickings. I have best luck with both Vader and EP at 190+ speed. High potency EP getting his open early is important.
  • Options
    Saw a video fromcubsfan on YouTube where he talked some guy who does well in arena running a zaul lead, palpatine, sith assassin, kylo unmasked, and grandmaster yoda (with battle meditation zeta'd). Something like that might be worth looking into
  • Options
    You can run a DN lead sith team with no zetas. I run my zMaul under DN lead in TB. DN, SA, SiT, Dooku and Maul do well for me.
  • Options
    I run DN (L), EP, Vader, Maul, Sidious. Not all that impressed with sidious under that lead but I think if you swapped him with Sith Trooper it would do pretty well. Just make sure that they're around g9/10 and they should do very well.
    Ally Code: 357-613-281
    swgoh.gg: https://swgoh.gg/u/lordterminus/collection/