People getting 10 points for TW defense?? [MERGE]

13Next

Replies

• Ugnaught
    481 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    No official response on the lack of countdown last TW and now this? I already quit playing this game once for 6 months because of bugs. Competence is lacking. Figure it out. Horrible.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    edited January 2018
    Kyno wrote: »

The issue is being addressed. If you are experiencing the same thing, please feel free to "me too" or post on the Answers HQ post.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    edited January 2018
    dad2my3 wrote: »
    “Secondary fix to correct all players who deployed and earned banners at 10 will be addressed tomorrow.”

correct
  • Why did I only get 10 points for setting defense squad?
  • Take a peek at the forum posts
  • This wasn't the most recent response was it? I'm hoping I missed one. I am the guild leader and I am on all of the time. That didn't fix the issue.

We even mentioned in the other thread prior to this response being posted that having the guild leader log in didnt fix it. That thread has since been removed.
    This can't be the response can it, we addressed this guild leader thing prior to this official posting?

Show me a newer one that I'm not seeing please?

UPDATE 1/26

The issue of incorrect scores should be fixed if, as stated, the Guild leader has logged in after the update, but before the attack phase. Upon review, there was a 14 hour window for the Guild leader to log in and reset the guild. While we cannot always anticipate bugs as they manifest, If this was not enough time for some players to correct the issue, we apologize. If the issue persists due to an inactive Guild leader there is unfortunately nothing further we can do to correct player stats.

UPDATE 1/25

Morning- the second half of our Server fix has been pushed which should've addressed the 10 banner issue being earned in Guild. Please note that the Guild leader HAS to log in on order to reset the Guild and those who deployed prior.
    "
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Ugnaught wrote: »
    This wasn't the most recent response was it? I'm hoping I missed one. I am the guild leader and I am on all of the time. That didn't fix the issue.

We even mentioned in the other thread prior to this response being posted that having the guild leader log in didnt fix it. That thread has since been removed.
    This can't be the response can it, we addressed this guild leader thing prior to this official posting?

Show me a newer one that I'm not seeing please?

UPDATE 1/26

The issue of incorrect scores should be fixed if, as stated, the Guild leader has logged in after the update, but before the attack phase. Upon review, there was a 14 hour window for the Guild leader to log in and reset the guild. While we cannot always anticipate bugs as they manifest, If this was not enough time for some players to correct the issue, we apologize. If the issue persists due to an inactive Guild leader there is unfortunately nothing further we can do to correct player stats.

UPDATE 1/25

Morning- the second half of our Server fix has been pushed which should've addressed the 10 banner issue being earned in Guild. Please note that the Guild leader HAS to log in on order to reset the Guild and those who deployed prior.
    "

@Ugnaught
    If you are still seeing an issue or it was not resolved by the solution in the Answers HQ post then you will need to open a new one and pursue it there.
This discussion has been closed.