Force ghosts

If they were added to the game would they be their own faction? Jedi? Or both?

Replies

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    moved to correct sub forum.
  • Force Ghosts can't fight in combat in the physical universe so they would be pointless to have since we already have their characters in the flesh. Just ignore that Yoda lightning thing from that atrocity of a movie called The Last Jedi if that's what you're referencing.
  • Yes that's what I was referring to.
  • This is a holotable game - not sure how you could add ghosts?
    Don't blame me if you are annoyed at me - blame yourself for even looking at me. You pessimist!
  • Plugger04 wrote: »
    This is a holotable game - not sure how you could add ghosts?

See zombie and spirit

Also, I think we will get force ghosts next Halloween I guess
    Two Time Golden Poo Award Winner
  • Force Ghosts can't fight in combat in the physical universe so they would be pointless to have since we already have their characters in the flesh. Just ignore that Yoda lightning thing from that atrocity of a movie called The Last Jedi if that's what you're referencing.

Hermit yoda kits
    Two Time Golden Poo Award Winner
  • Blackbeardpepe
    1481 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    So true, if spirit and zombie can be added, so can arc lightning ghost yoda

So I guess the original question would be if ghosts keep their tags, ie sith or jedi

The devs mentioned they basically screenshot a character as they are in that movie or episode, and that determines their tags.

Are Jedi and sith tags still a thing after death, I would say yes.

Nihilus, is tagged as sith, is half ghost/spirit anyways, he doesn't do damage per say, mainly manipulates the other team.
  • Ghosts wouldn't be possible, the way I imagine them: as ghosts they can't be killed (duh), but accordingly to the Last Jedi they can interact with the world and hence attack, meaning there is a mechanic that doesn't work in the game. Perhaps they could take damage and 'die', but I think this goes against the whole point of them being ghosts.
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    Maybe they don't "die" but they could be removed from battle another way. As someone mentioned earlier, like hyoda. It's a game... Where do you draw the line at "possible"?