The light, the dark, the imbalance between them- I can feel it

Light side toons- 77 + 2 ( rose and holdo)
2 heroes journeys toons
3 legendary toons
9/10 top meta toons
45 total zeta abilities + 1 ( holdo)
17 ships
Dark side toons - 62
0 heroes journeys toons
2 legendary toons
1/10 top mega toons
32 total zeta abilities
15 total ships

Not complaining- just making a point that dark side has been outnumbered, outmatched, and outpowered for about the past 11 months- more importantly people have been begging for dark side content and relentless light side bombarded us. The time has come. Dark side must become REleVANt ( jokes) in order for this game to continue to secured in 2018.

Cheers

Replies

• Succeed*
  • We need the cloud city line-up w/ their respectable ships.
  • So the kits for holdo and rose are out. What a joke. They keep dumping junk on us that most people DONT want and still no dark side love. I agree fully with this post. Someone at CG grow a pair and make it right. We won't get revan but we get rose tico the worthless sap of the year. Great call CG.
  • Bossk, hondo, jango, 4lom, embo.
    That outta help dark side out some
  • Bossk, hondo, jango, 4lom, embo.
    That outta help dark side out some

Hux, snoke, Praetorian guard, DJ, scout trooper
    "ARE WE BLIND? DEPLOY THE GARRISON."
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    It's actually a lot closer than I thought it would be when it's broken down like that.

You didn't post meta ships, which are almost all DS, except bugs and maybe u-wing.
  • When you learn Revan still isn't coming, but you're getting someone added just for a love triangle: :'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(
  • Maybe from a company perspective, they don't want to encourage scenarios of Bad Guys winning consistently over Good Guys.

But as more of a fan of Dark Side characters, I wish they'd at least strive for a closer balance.
  • JJay
    368 posts Member
    The fact they put out these two characters is nothing but an insult to everyone, Disney is cancer.