Theorycrafting Vader/Emperor Rework

Moroveus
147 posts Member
edited January 2018
I would love to see better synergy between Vader and the Emperor. They should have the same kind of power-duo relationship as Wedge/Biggs, Baze/Chirrut, etc. What I’d like to see are interacting uniques that give Dark Side teams something comparable to R2’s Number Crunch and turn Vader into a pseudo-tank who protects the Emperor.

Emperor of the Galactic Empire (ZETA): The Emperor cannot be targeted while he has any living Empire ally.

Crackling Doom (OMEGA): Darth Vader and the Emperor gain 10% turn meter for each enemy damaged by Crackling Doom.

NEW EMPEROR UNIQUE - Rise, My Friend: The Emperor gains 10% potency for each Sith ally, 10% offense for each Empire ally, 10% defense for each Jedi opponent, and 10% tenacity for each Rebel opponent. For as long as the Emperor is alive, Darth Vader also gains these bonuses.

NEW DARTH VADER UNIQUE - I Must Obey My Master: Darth Vader is called to assist whenever the Emperor uses a Special Ability.

NEW DARTH VADER UNIQUE - Commander of the 501st: For as long as Darth Vader is alive, Empire allies gain 10% of Darth Vader’s offense, potency, defense, and tenacity.

NEW DARTH VADER UNIQUE - Deflect Attack: Darth Vader has a chance to deflect blaster attacks back at the attacker, dealing 50% less damage.
Post edited by Moroveus on

Replies

• Ebbda
    261 posts Member
    I'd LOVE to see them go down this path :smiley:

Amazes me they don't have a master & apprentice synergy and it would open up more 'Rule of Two' possibilities with the Sith. Master and Apprentice for Jedi's, too.

Would improve a few factions in the now ominous race to catch JTR, CLS and the Nightsisters.

+1... Or should I say, +2 :wink:

I like it!
  • t0neg0d
    616 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    +1 to deflect attack... this actually should be a standard jedi thing.

Vader might be better having something more inline with what he did on bespin. Doesn't deflect, just nullifies it.
  • Moroveus wrote: »
    NEW DARTH VADER UNIQUE - Commander of the 501st: For as long as Darth Vader is alive, Empire allies gain 10% of Darth Vader’s offense, potency, defense, and tenacity.

I'll do you one better:
    NEW DARTH VADER UNIQUE - Commander of the 501st: For as long as Darth Vader is alive, Empire allies gain 10% of Darth Vader’s offense, potency, defense, and tenacity. (ZETA) Whenever Darth Vader uses a special ability, he calls all Imperial Trooper allies to assist.
  • I'll do you one better:
    NEW DARTH VADER UNIQUE - Commander of the 501st: For as long as Darth Vader is alive, Empire allies gain 10% of Darth Vader’s offense, potency, defense, and tenacity. (ZETA) Whenever Darth Vader uses a special ability, he calls all Imperial Trooper allies to assist.

That would be incredible!
  • This is not going to happen, THEY ARE NOT LIGHT SIDE CHARCTERS AND THEY ARE NOT REBELS, they are not getting any buffs, this thread is going to be closed and deleted by CG.

All Hail the Rebellion and the Light Side
  • ElleMadara wrote: »
    This is not going to happen, THEY ARE NOT LIGHT SIDE CHARCTERS AND THEY ARE NOT REBELS, they are not getting any buffs, this thread is going to be closed and deleted by CG.

All Hail the Rebellion and the Light Side

They are probably correct. Except it'll have a negative affect anytime a character under ep lead gets exposed they lose all turn meter.