What is your INT Tank team?

With the new update, it seems like 3 tank low stars won't be enough...

I might have to start starring ST han to 7* and hope for the best

Replies

• Options
    RG, Poe, FOST, Fives, Boba.
  • Options
    My team:
    • Teebo 44/3* (L) = MVP
    • Poe Dameron 70/4*
    • First Order Stormtrooper 65/3*
    • Chewie 40-something/4*
    • Royal Guard 37/3*
    Need to test the new strategy now that RG doesn't reduce turn meter any longer, but I guess it's still the same: Teebo Stealth and reduce turn meter at critical moments, Poe and FOST are maxed in gear to inflict serious damage.
    Proud and Belgian officer of [DTA] BIER DTA | official Lando Calrissian fanboy KappaPride
  • Options
    level 61 Teebo 2* (leader), lvl 50, 6* mace, lvl 47 4* Plo Koon, lvl 36 3* Chewy, lvl 36 4* Royal Guard. I complete the top tier that is available to me at player level 67 every time.
  • Options
    Dude this tank challenge is a breeze now.

My team is literally just chewie and rg now. Just upgrade both their normal attacks to sap turn metre and stun/speed down.
    Tekken 7
  • Options
    Dude this tank challenge is a breeze now.

My team is literally just chewie and rg now. Just upgrade both their normal attacks to sap turn metre and stun/speed down.

try reading the thread before replying.
  • Options
    Chewie 3* lead 44
    Poe 3* 50
    ST Han 6* 44
    JKG 6* 60
    Mace 6* 60

I don't use a tank for anything other than this challenge so none of them are really up there yet (til I can get my rebel team built and then maybe I'll use Han, right now wishing i had picked ERG instead of chewie as my fifth for the challenge)
    "I find your lack of faith disturbing" - Darth Vader
  • scuba
    14049 posts Member
    Options
    Kesiss wrote: »
    With the new update, it seems like 3 tank low stars won't be enough...

I might have to start starring ST han to 7* and hope for the best

What is the change/update?