Has anybody sub-70 tried the Light Side 7 missions post update?

The ones with all the Royal Guards?

Just curious how they were. Maybe the NPC's don't stun, often they don't have the full abilities of the player version.

I think those unlock at 61 and I'm glad I'm past them, now.

Replies

• Yeah, I thought about the poor people that had not got there yet. That might just end up to be the most brutal of all.
  • here you can see one RG in action, taunt, but no stun.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=fBuQ_74Bhdg

• Your thinking of his stun to much, I cleared lvl 7 board in my low 60s with out any problem. In the light side I did not run into any issues past 4L.
  • scuba
    14042 posts Member
    I am not sub-70 but They don't taunt I think they stun but it never hit, kept seeing a resisted when they hit, even after tenacity up wore off.
    CpB500ih.jpg
  • I think Yoda is burning out the green in my LED monitor
  • Incidentally there is obviously a big impact on to-hit and resist based on level. I don't know about Arena, but It's very apparent in GW and missions that my specials land reliably and there's don't. I dodge often and they don't. Say with a 5+ level gap.

That's why I was asking how hard this was for someone in there 60's.* CURRENTLY in their 60's not someone telling me how easy it was before the patch (Dekayingsoul). :)

* Also maybe someone without Yoda? lol
  • Just hit level 63 tonight, finishing up level 6 missions, guess I'll find out real soon!