How well would an all Jawa team do in HAAT p3?

The Jawas get bonuses for the raid, one of which includes whenever one uses an abilty they call another Jawa to assist. At first glance this may seem detrimental to preventing tm gain (counter attacks), but chief nebit's 3rd ability spreads stealth to all assisting jawas for 3 turns. Potentially when cycling that ability with nebit's taunt means that the entire team sans nebit is almost under stealth. Nebit not being under stealth helps him as when he is called to assist his protection up will only apply to himself. With a dathcha leadership you should be able to postpone enrage well enough as it ahould be procced a fair amount of times with all of the Jawas assisting and thermal detonators going off via Jawa Scavenger special.

So all in all I don't expect this team to solo the phase, but what sort of damages can I expect to be put up? Thanks for your input!

Replies

• Options
    Farm resistance
  • Options
    They don't work well at all.
  • Options
    (raspberry)

I started gearing them up in hopes they would be good but, even with that bonus ability, they’re still lacklustre. They only thing a jawa is good for imo, is mods.
  • Options
    snarzenal wrote: »
    (raspberry)

I started gearing them up in hopes they would be good but, even with that bonus ability, they’re still lacklustre. They only thing a jawa is good for imo, is mods.

Je is good with a Droid team in p2 and if you don't have k2, cn subs in good. other then that jawa are a bit stinky
  • Options
    They don't do any damage. Only 2 jawas useful in haat, and they're not damage dealer.

JE : use with droid team in p2 or p4.
    Nebit : use in p3 as absorbing tank for the canon in teebo tm removal team. Teebo lead, cls, han, thrawn, nebit. They can solo p3
  • Options
    Jawas.

Not overly useful, not gonna net you massive damage numbers in the raids.

Super fun to play with though, so many assists and bombs going off!
  • Options
    Btw, if u really like jawas and want to build them for haat, plz be advise that they need at least g11 if u want them to stand longer.

But there is more efficient cost choice for big score in haat (p2 or p4): zeta finn resistance team. zeta finn lead, res troop, res pilot, poe, scav rey/r2. Replace scav rey/r2 with bb8 for bigger score. They're not gear hunger.. g8/g9 should be enough.
  • Options
    @RacerDejak I appreciate the advice, however p2 and p4 aren't my main concerns right now. My guild hasn't started running HAAT yet and I'm afraid p3 is going to be the hardest part for us to clear. I'm really just trying to find low cost high return teams that I can use until the next time Thrawn rolls around. Zetas I also can't really invest right now as my next one is reserved for IBAT and my 3rd I really want to make Veers' zeta but that may change.

https://swgoh.gg/u/old man jenkins/collection/

That's my roster if that helps any. I might see if a _____tine (teebo, tie) team will work for p3, especially if the rework shows itself to be significant.
  • Options
    Use chirpatine
  • Options
    @RacerDejak I appreciate the advice, however p2 and p4 aren't my main concerns right now. My guild hasn't started running HAAT yet and I'm afraid p3 is going to be the hardest part for us to clear. I'm really just trying to find low cost high return teams that I can use until the next time Thrawn rolls around. Zetas I also can't really invest right now as my next one is reserved for IBAT and my 3rd I really want to make Veers' zeta but that may change.

https://swgoh.gg/u/old man jenkins/collection/

That's my roster if that helps any. I might see if a _____tine (teebo, tie) team will work for p3, especially if the rework shows itself to be significant.

Ahaa i see.. u need work on ur teebo for normal aat. My recommended team will be like this:

Teebo lead, cls (tm reduction), st han (absorb damage and shielding team from the canon), chirrut (health equalize, provide health over time buff so that if st han out of taunt the canon won't one shoot ur char), last spot base on ur profile is FOO (tm reduction) but it should jyn if u willing to work on her. She provide tm reduction and revive (just in case ur st han gone). Note u can replace sthan with chief nebit.

With that setup u can solo p3, with chirpatine u can take around 10-20%, and ur guild need at least 6-8 chirpatine squad to be safe for clear p3.

Additional, for long term plan (haat) u might consider this team to solve p3 problem:
    Akbar lead, cls, raid han solo, thrawn, bb8. They can take entire p3 n p4 if u build them right. They need at least >28k protection so that the canon won't cripple ur team, thrawn provide protection recover. Zeta investment require only for han solo. That team will also clear p3 normal haat very smooth. If they can wipe p3 n p4 in heroic, then why not in normal aat. Note u can replace raid han with assajj (zeta on her unique) for faster completion.
  • Options
    @RacerDejak Awesome! Thanks for the advice! Teebo shouldnt be a problem, hes less than a 22 day farm when compared to a lot of characters thats a blessing, especially with my cantina requirements right now.

As for the long term plan that's what I am aiming for, I just wasnt able to get my pheonix ready in time. I'll have bb8 no matter what after his next event so it's just a matter of the thrawn event returning. I was only curious as to if I could help carry the HAAT for my guild sooner because those kenobi shards are oh so seductive. So just to make sure that my plans do make sense, overall I'm going to run that squad probably with Asajj for p3 and 4, and probably run something like Datcha+CLS+zRHan for p1 and imp troopers for p2.

I guess I am kinda bummed that my plans are delayed a bit, but this game is all about patience. Again, thanks for your insight and guidance!
  • Options
    @Old_Man_Jenkins yes u are welcome!!

I carry my guild in normal aat by using teebo lead in p3, i'm the only one at that time that can clear p3, also the only one who have cls. We can clear p2 n p4 smooth, the problem is in p1 n p3 at that time.

Then we move on to haat, took many failed attempt before we can manage to finish it. The problem is in p2, we don't have enough firepower. In p1 i manage to finish it alone with cls only, then several guildmates build zfinn resistance team. It worked! then when we enter p3 i've managed to clear it until finish. Few months i've carried my guild that way, after cls event return we have many cls and my guild can do it without me.. finally i can rest bcause my GK already *7. so satisfying! :joy:

Note u don't need 3 person in p1. With cls alone is enough. Datcha cls han i think it's for auto the p1. If u want to keep the cost low as possible, u can use cls alone. The strategy is same as zeta og kylo (not fakery kylo), u do damage, then escape, then u attack again, escape. If u build ur cls well and RNG on ur side, it took 5-7 attack to clear p1 in haat. Same method also work in naat. If u haven't try if, u can use offline mode trick until u get use to it. With only cls, it also save ur han so he fresh and can use in p3 (or other phase u want).

Oh and also u can bring the akbar dkk p3 team when p2 is left 20-30%. They can finish it.

Glad i could help.. wish u luck and sucess in ur plan!! remember, don't give up :smiley:
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    Options
    @RacerDejak Those are some very helpful posts. Thank you. We are real close on HAAT

What gear level should everyone be? CLS is 12 but still working on everyone else and they are 8 or 9. Also would Old Ben work in place of STH or is his TM reduction needed? Old Ben is on my arena squad and I would rather gear him...

And My Jyn isnt finished yet. Are FOO or Bistan Interchangeable? Again would rather gear Bistan for his ship but I can do FOO too. Thanks.
  • Options
    They're mildly useful on p3, with all the assista going on.
  • Options
    I have tried an all jawa team, mostly because I had run out of other stuff. Ok, they are not maxed out but clearly all 7* and G8-9. Couple of hundred k if you are lucky, sub 100k if you are not. In fairness I have only done some omegas and mods (I only really promoted them for mod challenge then did bit more or Dathcha and Nebit for other HAAT teams) but I can't see it making too much difference.
  • Options
    Use Zavage in p3 HAAT, with correct mods he can do on his own. Loads of videos on YouTube on technique. In my guild me and few others complete it every time with zavage