Is Unmasked Kylo Ren any good?

Same with his ship... how are they?

Replies

• Naraic
    2243 posts Member
    Options
    Tyvokka wrote: »
    Same with his ship... how are they?

If you are building a first order team krum is the best tank you can have. As to his ship I don't think it's meta breaking but it's an easy farm for newer players who want to spend cantina energy on their ships.
  • Options
    Drop rate is fine.
  • Options
    Rhunne wrote: »
    Drop rates on both seem to be crazy, been averaging 5 krum and 5 ship per 80 energy

I think u used to farm 16 energy node, 80 energy just got 5 retry, and it is miracle if we get 1 shard from 80 energy in 16 node :lol:
  • Options
    Nice, farming ships is tough, glad to hear his seems to be different
  • Options
    His leadership is great but FO teams require everyone to be zetad
  • Options
    ben swolo has a hella good drop rate
  • Options
    KRU has some strange synergy with JTR team (JTR bb8 r2 GK KRU) so if u want u could throw him in there to tank and annoy. his leadership makes KRwithmask close to unbeatable against teams that drop loads of debuffs, and his ship is currently 2nd fastest when maxed - but it gains speed in combat. with one of the best droprates around, i'd say he's worth it.
  • Options
    KRU has some strange synergy with JTR team (JTR bb8 r2 GK KRU) so if u want u could throw him in there to tank and annoy. his leadership makes KRwithmask close to unbeatable against teams that drop loads of debuffs, and his ship is currently 2nd fastest when maxed - but it gains speed in combat. with one of the best droprates around, i'd say he's worth it.
    makes sense and is in line with the movie plot