New to the fleet arena - need some advice

Hello again fellow GoH players. So I decided to spend a few extra crystals today to get lvl 60 and join the fleet battles and man did I do good on that one. I have to say my expectations were high and I was still blown away by the ammount and quality of the content!
So I am not quite sure how to proceed in shard farming since I am overwhelmed by the amount of data at the moment. My initial idea was to get biggs ship ASAP, and I am running with mace ship (was going for bobackbar combo but I realised that wont happen for some time so I switched to mace). So I would like some advice on how to proceed.

My plan is biggs ship>fenix ships/slave>TIE advanced>???

Help me out friends! And thanks!

Replies

• Naraic
    2243 posts Member
    What's your team, if you have a good crewman it's more important than a good ship in the early stage of the game.

Have you a swgoh.gg account?
  • Ebbda
    261 posts Member
    Hi, welcome to the fleet arena!

Biggs is without a doubt the best light side ship in my opinion. I wouldn't underestimate Fives, Ashoka and JKC ships either, early on. Add both Phoenix ships and you'll be heading in the right direction on the light side ships.

Dark side, however, are oddly doing rather well in ships. TFP's ship is excellent. I'd add Vader's and Fett's ship to the to do list. Getting 5 dark side ships up for the Tarkin challenge for zetas is a MUST. FOTFP has one of the best ships in game and I recommend you get on that one off the bat. I use Scimitar and it does a job despite being squishy like Maul himself.

End game, Tie Reaper is awesome. Working on that one now.

I used TFP, Vader, Maul, Fett and Sun Fac's ship for the zeta challenge and breezed through first time.

Good luck and I'd consider upgrading Bounty Hunters as my guess is a few new ships coming to the game this year.
  • Thanks, so I am doing good so far!

Needed 10 seconds to get into the next prize payout list... Oh well, not gonna complain for 50 tokens