Kit idea: Jar Jar Binks (you all wanted it

Description: Cowardly gun-gan with unwavering loyalty towards his friends

Tag: Light Side, gun-gan, attacker

Basic: Wessa doomed!!! (Level 8, omega)
Deals physical damage to target enemy and Jar Jar gains stealth for 1 turn.

Special: Clumsy strike (level 8, omega)
cooldown: 4
Deals physical damage to target enemy and inflict stun for 2 turns. This attacks damage is double on droid and separatist enemies

Special: Naboo courage (level 8, omega)
cooldown: 5
Grants all allies offense up, critical chance up, and critical damage up for 2 turns. If Qui-Gon Jin is present he is called to assist

Unique: Hero of the gun-****. (Level 8, zeta)
All gun-gan and Jedi allies have 50% offense, and +15 speed. Whenever a gun-gan or Jedi ally is defeated, Jar Jar gains 35% defense.

Replies

• Comment your thoughts below
  • For some reason gan is a curse word lol
  • Stunning for 2 turns would drive crazy
  • JaggedJ
    1352 posts Member
    Jar Jar should be like nightsister zombie with taunt and revive - pure trolling whenever you try to kill him.
  • Bulldog1205
    3573 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    I legitimately want Jar Jar, but I’d rather see him with a much random, annoying kit. Something like:

Low health, high damage “tank”

Basic: Deal physical damage to target enemy. Jar Jar gains foresight up for 2 turns.

Special 1: Deal physical damage and Daze target enemy for 2 turns. This attack has a 50% chance to hit that cannot be modified (ex: ignores foresight, evasion up/down). If this attack is dodged it ricochets and hits a random ally and cannot be evaded.

Special 2: Deal special damage 8 times to random enemies and allies. Anyone hit multiple times suffers offense down for 2 turns. This attack cannot be countered.

Unique 2: Jar Jar has 100% counter chance and gains foresight whenever any unit falls below full health. Jar Jar taunts whenever he has foresight, and gains 30% TM each time he evades.

Unique 2: At the start of each of his turns, Jar Jar has a 15% chance to stun each enemy for 1 turn. This cannot be evaded or resisted. If no enemies are stunned, Jar Jar stuns himself.

That was pretty quickly put together without too much thought of balancing, but it gets the idea through. Jar Jar would be quick to die...if you can hit him. He constantly gains foresight and then forces enemies to attack him, where he gains TM when he dodges. His special attacks are high damage and can drastically impact the battle...but for which side is completely unknown!

He would annoying both to play with and play against, and would be a character who lives up to his reputation.
  • I made a kit that could be one in the game, and that Jar Jar sounds awful, but good in a way? I guess? Idk anymore. I’m gonna make one on Darth Jar Jar :)
  • Jar jar. single attack. Annoys other team. they die instantly.
  • If rose can enter this game, they why not jar-jar the sith lord master? U've got my like! :wink:
  • Jar-jar:
    Light side, galactic republic, gungan, tank

A clumbsy but well-meaning gungan tank, who taunts specific enemies.

Clumbsy fist: Deals pys dmg, with a 25% chance to daze those hit.
    Energy bomb fumble: does spec. dmg. Attacks 3 times on random enemies. 50% chance to stun, and dmg is doubled on droids.
    Unlucky: Jar-Jar has a 30% chance to Attract any enemy Jar-Jar attacks, no matter if it misses or not.
  • They should make a legit Gungan squad. Boss Nass as a leader with captain Mersune and captain tarpals, Jar jar binks and a gungan warrior. The gungans are strong warriors (except jar jar) They should be especially strong against droids, with stun abilities. Should be bombad if they were a strong team like the nightsisters are :)
  • The OPs kit is nice and I wouldn't kind trying it out. bulldog's kit looks super fun and ridiculous, would play it just for the lolz
  • I like Bulldog's kit, except I would change the following:

Basic attack: Jar-Jar inflicts daze on the enemy. If they are already dazed then inflict stun.

Unique 2: Any time an ally attacks, there is a 75% Jar-Jar will assist. At the start of each turn, there is a 40% chance Jar-Jar will inflict daze on himself. If he is already dazed then there is a 25% chance he stuns himself.

That kind of randomness seems like it would bring the proper amount of stupid and chaos to the battlefied worthy of the secret dark lord.
  • Please add Sith tag as Jar-Jar is snoke.
  • Tryxa
    179 posts Member
    He stuns everyone for 1 turn at the start of each encounter, because your opponents are like " :/ o m g why is *he* here??" :D
  • Needs to be more OP.

It would be the ultimate troll by CG when it gets nerfed. I can then harvest the tears of whales which will sustain me during this interminable summer we're having here.

We need compensation for the extreme prejudice of us never getting Porkins.
    Hey, it's still better than MSF