Has Krennic been removed from Guild Events Store?

Atlas1
1713 posts Member
I haven’t seen him since the content update Thursday, and I’ve refreshed 3 times daily. Bad luck or is he gone?

Replies

• Options
    Bad luck.
  • Options
    Bad luck, but it sucks that ever since the stealth Baze and Sabine removal we are forced to ask these questions than automatically assume bad luck.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Moved to correct sub forum.

• Options
    Bad luck, but it sucks that ever since the stealth Baze and Sabine removal we are forced to ask these questions than automatically assume bad luck.

Quite ridiculous really isn't it...
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options

Well, even if they didn't stealth remove any toons, people would still feel compelled to ask instead of assuming bad luck. So not much has changed, but atleast you won't look like a doofus for asking since the stealth remove.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Options
    It's been a little over two weeks of not seeing him in the store, while checking every refresh. It's been a little over three weeks of not seeing Poe in the fleet store, so maybe I should be happy.

Whether it's bad luck or a feature, you're not alone.
  • Atlas1
    1713 posts Member
    Options
    It's been a little over two weeks of not seeing him in the store, while checking every refresh. It's been a little over three weeks of not seeing Poe in the fleet store, so maybe I should be happy.

Whether it's bad luck or a feature, you're not alone.

I’ve seen him 3 times since last Thursday’s refresh. He’s still there, just not appearing often. They may have reduced his appearance rate....at least it feels like they have.
  • Options
    I got 5 shards today.