So sick of placing 1st in haat and getting garbage rewards.

Title says it all. I never get anything of value even though I always place top 3 in haat. Get the freaking challenge gear out of there. Enough is enough already.

Replies

• How many Haat raids have you partaken of?
  • yeah, if i blank, i get a full piece, but i've taken 1st at least two dozen times and get nothing but troll gear
  • Then don’t take top 3 maybe?
  • scuba
    12101 posts Member
    Vorgen wrote: »
    Then don’t take top 3 maybe?

The obvious answer
  • Kyno
    20121 posts Moderator
    I think we wish raid rewards were better.
  • It is totally random. You can get garbage at #1 and 2 fully crafted and useful gear pieces with #20-30.
    Ok fine, no competition.

But the challenge gear has to disapear!
  • You don’t like the mkIV Trollbantis?
  • Always come first. At best I get a couple of useful pieces but always at least one lot of challenge gear.
  • Rewards are junk all around. Getting first just gets you a bigger pile of junk. Just gotta cross your fingers and hope for whole pieces to drop but that can happen at any rank
  • TVF
    10531 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    Since it's random (although supposedly you have a better chance for full gear at the top), there's no reason to purposefully not finish at the top, just for the extra currency.
    TVF's guild is recruiting. Say hi in our Discord! https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • big_bad wrote: »
    Title says it all. I never get anything of value even though I always place top 3 in haat. Get the freaking challenge gear out of there. Enough is enough already.

Wait until u've did at least 150x haat. U will wonder.. will if become better after 150 haat run?

NO!! It get more worse!! sometime at #1 rank u get 3 lot of challenge gear.. THREE OF THEM!

At <30x haat there's satisfying smile when u get mk6 sienar holo full set :smile: :smiley:
    Then at >150x haat u get them again.. now there's 20-30 mk6 sienar full set u have. U can't use them, bcause it use to craft g11 n g12. U even have trouble upgrade from g8 to g9 bcause ur heroic rancor raid reward is sucks even u rank #1 every raid.

PRESENTED TO U BY RNGESUS!!
    Ruined ur life since it's invention :joy:
  • big_bad wrote: »

Agreed! And HPit..

I just finished #1 and got nothing but salvage. And 2 of the salvage I couldn't use..

I might receive 1 full piece of gear a month from both raids. Even with finishing in the top 3 95% of the time.
  • Fauztin
    978 posts Moderator
    Moved to Feedback: Raids

@big_bad
    "I am a leaf on the wind. Watch how I soar." ~ Hoban Washburne