Can't take this anymore.

3 weeks of ship zeta challanges

3 weeks of getting NO zeta.

Been on a roll since the Anniversary patch,almost everytime that challange would pop i'd get atleast 1 zeta.

Now i've been stuck at 17/20 zeta since late december making my way up slowly with ship zetas.

Seriously WHAT IS THIS DROP RATE.

LIKE I'M CURSED.

Replies

• Sacrifice a goat to RNGesus. There is no other way.
  • I've gone 6.
  • the devs have said that the main way to get zetas is through the Fleet Shop, the challenges are a secondary way to get them.
  • Atlas1
    1713 posts Member
    the devs have said that the main way to get zetas is through the Fleet Shop, the challenges are a secondary way to get them.

I haven’t bought a zeta from there in ages. Challenges provide plenty, unless you have awful luck like this poor fellow.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Moved to correct sub forum
  • TVF
    36528 posts Member
    1-2 a week is plenty? Even 3-4 if you're lucky?

I get almost one a day from the store on top of whatever the challenge drops.

I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Not when they are adding characters at the current pace.

I wanted to get 20 zeta for han shoot's first but then I hear PALPATINE REWORK(new zetas)

and vader MAYBE new unique with ZETA.

Then it hits me.

I have to zeta han, r2d2.

An zeta to 20 takes almost 2 months with ok luck.

Imagine how many characters well get in that time.

Then BAM KYLO REN UNMASKED BECOMES FREE 2 PLAY

His zetas are quite good if you want to run FO.

Again,another great character that needs a zeta to run properly.
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member
    newbornFL wrote: »

Then BAM KYLO REN UNMASKED BECOMES FREE 2 PLAY

You say that like it was a surprise...
  • I've been 4 weeks without zeta

MA BRO'!! :joy:
  • Darthpedro
    1175 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    It's probably not a real thing and all in my head but I find if I go a couple weeks without getting a zeta from challenges I will buy 1 from fleet shipments tsunami and then the next challenge day I will get one

Like I said pure Conjecture but short of sacrificing a chicken to RNGesus this seems to work for me

Edit: I'm leaving it there cause it's funny but the word tsunami was an autocorrect
  • Thanks for the edit, I was looking in-game if the shipments were ok after the tsunami
  • You have been getting 1 ever since the patch and you are complaining. Seriously stop. You sound ridiculous. I barely get any ever.
  • Boba_The_Fetter
    3393 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    Farm em from the shop and they don't feel as rare as you think. I'm onto farming number 17 now and have 20in the bank

Edit : as in 17 zetad abilities
  • Xezee
    274 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    This is no curse, this game balances around frustration tied to addiction leading to spending. I can't explain it other way.
    For myself, at current rate zeta aquisition it will take me 10 years to get mats for just current characters. This game wont last that long. Neither will frustrated players. Just feels like waste of breath.
    And it is not RNG. RNG from 0-2 giving 2 only once in 3 months is either broken or fixed. At the current mine's fixed on 0 and idk now is it supposed to monetize the game better.
  • There is a gamblers anonymous meeting coming up, they have expanded their memberships by including Loot Box and 5-330 Chatacter shard addiction. Bring your own beer.