ROLO Mission - Who Do You Use?

TVF
36591 posts Member
edited January 2018
This will be my first TB with a 5* CHS. So who does everyone use for the ROLO mission?

Bonus question: does it matter how terrible my CHS is? 'Cause he's terrible.
I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH

Replies

• Used to use clones. May switch it up now that I've got better toons though. Five, rex, and Cody. Either rex or Cody lead
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member
    I've been using g10 Jyn, g10 Cassian, and g12 Leia for both the mission to get her and the mission that uses her in the next phase, with the forced characters at g7.
  • If u have g11 or g12 rebel chars to accompany him, it will be okay. He is dead meat, also the HR bro's.

Imo it is quite easy mission, u can bring dead meat and let the real chars do the job. Different with DS special mission. U can't bring dead meat there.
  • TVF
    36591 posts Member
    I have G12 CLS and Biggs, G11 Wedge and R2. Just not sure if I can hold any of those guys back for regular missions and bring a G9 Leia, G9 FB Luke, G9 Baze, etc.
  • TVF wrote: »
    I have G12 CLS and Biggs, G11 Wedge and R2. Just not sure if I can hold any of those guys back for regular missions and bring a G9 Leia, G9 FB Luke, G9 Baze, etc.

For ur first time special battle, i recommend u use full force, so that u have insight about what better compilation u should use for the next battle. To compile n balance team between regular and special mission.

Btw, leia n co at g9 is tight. Remember, u bringing dead meat (g7 CHS), and probably ur hoth bro's doesn't good also.
  • TVF
    36591 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    Yeah, I think you're probably right about going full force the first time. I tried a stripped down CLS team for his special mission on my first try and didn't make it all the way.
  • CLS Zolo R2 and g6 for the other 2. cleared easy
  • TVF wrote: »
    Yeah, I think you're probably right about going full force the first time. I tried a stripped down CLS team for his special mission on my first try and didn't make it all the way.

I failed for the first time also.. i underestimate the mission. I think my cls alone can carry out the whole team. But i'm wrong :bawling:
  • Peer
    299 posts Member
    TVF wrote: »
    This will be my first TB with a 5* CHS. So who does everyone use for the ROLO mission?

Bonus question: does it matter how terrible my CHS is? 'Cause he's terrible.

Terribly is sufficient. The mission is easy and if you have for example zQGJ and 2 good Jedi you complete the mission even if you lose CHS and the other terrible guy in phase 1.
  • FitzChivalry
    56 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    I did it first time with wedge (L) g8, biggs g9, sabine g8, chs and hr dead meat (g5-g6), so it's not a difficult mission. Now I'm using scoundrels at g9 (lando + vets) and it's easy.

Wedge and Biggs at g11 should be more than enough, you don't need cls or r2 besides them.