JTR - defiant slash

JDK82
151 posts Member
Why is Rey, under ai control, often calling another ally rather than zeta bb8 with that attack?
This is absolutely nonsense, especially when you zetaed bb8 for another assist...

Replies

• 1) it's not only a call to assist, it's also a cleanse. If some other ally needs that more, sometimes it's better to call them, even if you're missing that extra attack.
    2) JT Rey is already the team that works best under the AI. She was designed like that. Do you really want to break the game by making her harder to beat?
  • I used to stun R2 with raid Han, she cleansed R2 every time and he subsequently called him to assist and stunned someone i didn't want him to.

Now I just murder-bear JTR teams.
  • Shaunyvee wrote: »
    I used to stun R2 with raid Han, she cleansed R2 every time and he subsequently called him to assist and stunned someone i didn't want him to.

Now I just murder-bear JTR teams.

Unless your opponent messed up his speeds, stunning R2 is the worst move. BB8 will wriggle and give RJT 16 to 24% TM, RJT will gain another 8% TM from R2 getting debuffed, for a total of at least 24% TM, up to 32% TM. This will let her go 2nd after BB8 and cleanse R2, nullifying all advantage from your Stun. Stunning RJT is almost a 50% chance of success if she has the zeta. Stunning BB8 is the best as it delays him from starting the whole ball rolling.