Anyone else notice JTR squads received some kind of boost?

124Next

Replies

• SpeedRacer wrote: »
    This kind of thing is way more commom than people want to believe.

Many people have discussed this around discord and the conclusion is everybody always fell that when a new toon is released, not only it self, but their faction allies hit harder and seems faster and better!

We are pretty sure that devs mess up with toons to look better when they are released, so they are harder to defeat at arena and that make others to spend their money on packs.

U can check my Boba fett thread at reddit, it shows pictures of his execute crit for 100K! But that was when he was released, i don't see he hit hard as that since then, even with way better mods.

Then they said i'm paranoid :dizzy:
  • LastBucsfan
    228 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    RacerDejak wrote: »
    SpeedRacer wrote: »
    This kind of thing is way more commom than people want to believe.

Many people have discussed this around discord and the conclusion is everybody always fell that when a new toon is released, not only it self, but their faction allies hit harder and seems faster and better!

We are pretty sure that devs mess up with toons to look better when they are released, so they are harder to defeat at arena and that make others to spend their money on packs.

U can check my Boba fett thread at reddit, it shows pictures of his execute crit for 100K! But that was when he was released, i don't see he hit hard as that since then, even with way better mods.

Then they said i'm paranoid :dizzy:

You're not and neither is RacerDejak... I guarantee you they have to keep the money meta train moving. They don't want my old school free to play Zaul that I have been building all along and maintaining rank since he was actually king still in there.

That's why I keep saying I have consistently been at the top of arena for a year now... this is not people "catching up" that it changed all in one day. This is through several previous metas where I never experienced a major drop.
  • CLS made Zaul extinct on our shard. Up until JTR, it was basically CLS, GK / Zarris a DN and a Thrawn. I like the variety.
  • Run NS..haven't noticed any uptick in sheep meta JTR squads ... same outcomes and difficulty levels.

• In both Loss 1 and Loss 2, it seems the other teams are just far faster than you. They get to go first and get the Rey train rolling. Also, to your comment that Illuminated Destiny gets off much faster now, I analyzed the video and the cooldown reduction is correct in both of them. The only difference I saw in the third video is that you managed to get off annihilate and get rid of Rey.
  • Random9 wrote: »

In both Loss 1 and Loss 2, it seems the other teams are just far faster than you. They get to go first and get the Rey train rolling. Also, to your comment that Illuminated Destiny gets off much faster now, I analyzed the video and the cooldown reduction is correct in both of them. The only difference I saw in the third video is that you managed to get off annihilate and get rid of Rey.

This same team was fast before. Not all JTRs beat me off the line because of SA but this one always could before... but again prior to Holdo patch I could always get annihilate off on JTR and electrocute on BB8... now all of a sudden its a problem not just with this squad but all of them. Even slower ones that I still go first against.

• The arena is insane these days. I dropped to 87 yesterday, and moving back up I saw many squads that finish top 10 to 20 in the sub 50 range as well.
    That's because you're on the hit list lol