New credit heist art [MERGE]

Replies

• Some say it was the big release we were all looking forward to

LOL - I saw the new picture and a small part of me was hoping they changed the payout, still got 2.5 million both times and the bracket is still 1.5 to 10 million. Everytime I finish this event I cross my fingers and pray to the RNG gods for more then 2.5.... Pretty much always disappointed. Got 10 million once, and a few 5's, but I'm always broke.
  • Broken
    20 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    How about we work on bugs and other problems first before spending resources on kitten useless artwork. We pay your salaries and no one ever asks for updated artwork. Spend my money on fixing the game.
    Post edited by Ambassador on
  • Dramgon wrote: »
    Some say it was the big release we were all looking forward to

LOL - I saw the new picture and a small part of me was hoping they changed the payout, still got 2.5 million both times and the bracket is still 1.5 to 10 million. Everytime I finish this event I cross my fingers and pray to the RNG gods for more then 2.5.... Pretty much always disappointed. Got 10 million once, and a few 5's, but I'm always broke.

I think everyone that sees it will check and be mildly dissapointed... but hey it's credit heist!
  • CorgiWolf
    54 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    Hoped for a new tier for lvl 85, was disappointed when I didn't see it. Could it come in february? Along with new tiers for challenges with useful gear?
  • Would have much preferred a revamp to the credit rewards than the art work. Nowadays 2.5mil is barely anything and should be the MINIMUM at 85, ditch the 1.5mil. Make 5mil much more common.
  • I saw the new art, and like many of you, was disappointed when I only had a 4 million payout.

Same old credit heist. Now it's just looks different when you get disappointed. Maybe they'll add new art to the stun gun nodes to match my disappointment there too?
  • Was like, Heist? Pulled one of these...
    685d71bf-d298-434f-8e4e-d93131d5d2e8.gif
    Started doing one of these...
    tumblr_inline_nr0j8qo4r41s9x8us_5002.gif?w=504&h=291
    Then looked a little closer and just got this...
    giphy.gif
    #AcolyteShootsTwice
  • Vampire_X
    1435 posts Moderator
    tenor.gif
    Wicked Sith Queen with the Pink Saber

I just died laughing :D
  • IronCross wrote: »
    Hope they add Bossk, 4LOM, Zuckuss or Jango.

You mean “... AND Jango.”
  • CorgiWolf wrote: »
    Hoped for a new tier for lvl 85, was disappointed when I didn't see it. Could it come in february? Along with new tiers for challenges with useful gear?

New tier for level 90, along with level cap increase?
    Two Time Golden Poo Award Winner
  • CorgiWolf wrote: »

New tier for level 90, along with level cap increase?

Could be, it's been quite long since the last increase.
  • I've gotten 10 mil two times, 5 mil several times, 2.5 mil almost all the time, and 1.5 mil rarely.
  • First time ever i got 1.5 mil twice! Hmmm.. i m not sure I like this new Artwork O.o
  • Considering the fact the heist requires scoundrels, I doubt it.
    Bossak wrote: »
    New credit heist art... why?? Looks cool! But why... maybe bounty hunters coming...

• Atlas1
    1713 posts Member
    The art looks great. Hope it’s a little nod to future content they’re working on.
  • Sacull_Kinslayer
    797 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    Should have had a second mob enforcer in the art. It could be titled 2 girls vs 1 CUP.
  • Atlas1 wrote: »
    The art looks great. Hope it’s a little nod to future content they’re working on.

I doubt it, the art work for the challenges changed along time ago, but nothing new.
    giphy.gif

Darwin, this is supposed to be torture, not therapy.

Thanks for the Hudson Hawk references. Made my day
  • I like the art
  • Embo's model has been in the game ever since the release of the 9th tier of LS/DS battles (for those who tried for days to 3 star LS9-B since the day it hit). Sure would like him and his fancy hat as an obtainable toon in a faction that needs some love.
  • I wanna know when we're getting a building material heist.
  • I love it
  • Does a great job depicting how bad a shot CUP is! :)
  • I too quickly looked to see if a new tier came out :neutral:
  • I absolutely love the new Artwork, if only mob enforcer would be a decent toon ^^
    giphy.gif

Made my morning! I loved hudson hawk
  • Corvus wrote: »
    I absolutely love the new Artwork, if only mob enforcer would be a decent toon ^^

Wouldn't that be something, automatic 10 mil payout if enforcer lives through the battle.
  • Embo's model has been in the game ever since the release of the 9th tier of LS/DS battles (for those who tried for days to 3 star LS9-B since the day it hit). Sure would like him and his fancy hat as an obtainable toon in a faction that needs some love.

And somewhere deep in the coding must be Aura Sing. She was on an older opening screen on the left. C3-PO and the Emperor's Shuttle, too. A couple more ships we've yet to see in game, also.

Dear EA/CG. We know they're in there hiding somewhere. Feel free to release them :wink: