About had enough of Phasma leaders in the arena

Seriously about to ragequit this game and delete it off my phone. Tired of sitting there watching the AI team get tons of attacks while my toons get wiped. Seriously, fix this crap. No one should lose because the AI gets double the attacks you do. There is a reason 50%+ of people in the top ranks are defending with Phasma.

Replies

• Options
    Lol. I had enough of seeing Poe GS and droids tbh
  • Options
    Mako482 wrote: »
    Seriously about to ragequit this game and delete it off my phone. Tired of sitting there watching the AI team get tons of attacks while my toons get wiped. Seriously, fix this crap. No one should lose because the AI gets double the attacks you do. There is a reason 50%+ of people in the top ranks are defending with Phasma.

Get phasma too.
  • Options
    then either get a phasma who is 100% FREE or quit.
  • Triqui
    2790 posts Member
    Options
    In my server Phasma is the third more frequent leader in the top25. Both Sid and QGJ are more frequent
  • Options
    Once you go chrome....
  • scootle
    237 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    It wouldn't be so crazy if it didn't seem like the AI proc rates were soooooooo high on things like the Phasma leader ability...

I run my own 7*Phasma, but obviously I have no idea how well she does on AI defense... I slip down the ranks pretty far most days on my server (sub 100 bracket).
    SWGoH Ally Code: 988-869-147 GM of [Elite Casual]
    May the Force be with you.
  • Options
    The point is the toon is broken and goes off firing characters 17 times per move. It's ridiculous and infuriating and it's broken...plain and simple.

The statement of get your own broken toon doesn't fix the issue. I've got a seven star Phasma myself. It doesn't mean that she's not broken.
  • Options
    Skitha81 wrote: »
    Lol. I had enough of seeing Poe GS and droids tbh

then close your eyes.
  • Song
    863 posts Member
    Options
    2 weeks ago half of the people in top 50 use Phas as leader. But now 80% in top 50 use Sid.

I guess Sid (leader) is better to against Poe.
  • Rolf
    1032 posts Member
    Options
    I recently "joined the club" and went Phasma after having a Sid lead for months. I miss the crits, but it's actually a ton of fun to have her with Daka, Dooku, and Poe. Extra turns, counters, stuns galore!
    My ally code: 296-673-769. Wish we could have more than 35.
  • Options
    Her and Dooku in the Arena su**. Strictly on first attack and that annoying counter attack of Dooku. That lame fencing move he does.
  • Options
    Yeah, she's OP!

Oh wait, she's free and leader of my squad. I take it back, she's fine.
  • Options
    Yeah I had to switch to her myself after rolling with Sid for so long. Couple shipments from 7*, I run phasma (L), lumi 7*(daka will be done soon), Sid7*, dooku 6*, Fives 6*. I do much better in arena with this team but I move lumi to lead and sub phasma for JC
  • Options
    Myzyri wrote: »
    The point is the toon is broken and goes off firing characters 17 times per move. It's ridiculous and infuriating and it's broken...plain and simple.

The statement of get your own broken toon doesn't fix the issue. I've got a seven star Phasma myself. It doesn't mean that she's not broken.

Thank you....someone gets it.
  • Options
    Cant beat it join it-Young Money
  • Options
    Mako482 wrote: »

Thank you....someone gets it.

17 times per move. Factual data proving its broken. Someone gets it?
  • Options
    Just screwing around after seeing this thread and toss Phasma with QGJ, Dooku, Daka, and Asajj (Asajj 7* the rest were 6 and 5) Just steamrolled a team with it on auto
  • Jaybayblay
    233 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Broken? Phasma is underwhelming lol I specifically target Phasma leaders because Sid and QGJ are usually the better alternative. I'm level 70 top 20+ my server barely has Phasma leaders in our rank but I admit phasma is a pain in the **** for most people who are still grinding to 70 as I recall it was all Phasma leaders from 1-50
  • Options
    He is talking about GW. Enemy took 8 attacks before my first turn which was my Sid. Eight. Mist chars slower than Sid. Still 8 (eight). In GW. I faced 10 teams with Phasma, all level 7*. I have ALL the healers in the game...all in cooldown.
  • ctn13
    53 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Every server has it's meta. I run phasma and have done for ages since I 7*d her. I see phasma a bit but she is by no means dominant. Qgj, hk47 sid, barris are all seen in numbers now. My meta is way more diverse than it ever has been. Wether that has to do with the opposition now being known and people customising against certain opponents or pe being brought into line I don't know. I certainly don't think she is op. Her rng is variable and if it goes mental than you will have a bad day but I've fought the ai where they got nothing extra from her. And if she is a huge problem then meta against her! Use a stun team or a poe droid team and go for the kill. Good luck!
    Just had a look at my top 25. I'm one of 4 people using phasma. Qgj and sid hold the majority with a smattering of hk, lumi and barris.
  • Options

Phasma isn't broken nor does she 'fire off' characters 17 times per move. If this is the case I'd love to see you upload a video of it happening.

I don't like the fact that rey has super speed and can either one shot or take 90% off my toons in one attack but that doesn't make her broken
    UK/Euro guild - GrievousGenerals recruiting - lv85+ Discord @Starjumper#8384
  • Options
    I don't see Phasma in the top tiers on my server. When I do it's usually an easier fight.
  • Options
    Only Sid user in my current top 20, rest is Phasma with the exception of 2 QGJ and 1 HK47 lead. I finished 1st, does this mean that my Sidious needs nerfing?
    Phasma is fine. Besides if the AI is boosted like so many claim, that means your defense should be boosted as well. I.o.w. it simply doesn't matter cause people will run into your Phasma with the same issues.

Also it's a lie and perfect example of confirmation bias but I guess that will only infuriate people. If you are exaggerating or really want to nerf her, come with video proof and don't make ridiculous claims with 17 attacks...
    439-259-888 I have a bad habit of editing my typo's after posting