Well done

Ferrrrozizard
3 posts Member
edited January 2018
Thought I would drop a line to say "Good work, EA." The fact that Kylo Ren Unmasked and the TIE Silencer are farmable at the same time on the same cantina node (with low energy required) is the single most satisfying farmable release that I've seen. Good work, and keep it up.

Replies

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Moved to correct sub forum
  • I was shocked that they got such a great spot to be farmed, only downside is that KRU Isn't a great toon, but still pretty awesome
  • They just dont have any empty 16 energy cantina node at the moment xD

Just wait until they fill all cantina nodes (worst place in the game to farm :S), all LS/DS hard nodes and maybe, at some point we would see a new farm in those forgotten GW/Cantina/arena shipments...
    O whait! They have rotative spots in fleet/TB/guild shipments! Where u can buy gear and other important stuff!!! So we just have to stack currency in forgoten shipments hopping for something new added (what wont come xD)
  • Couldn’t agree more. We have been shafted on many occasions. And this is not one of them. Although, with a lot of people still farming veteran han and chewie. As well as the rumored dark side legendary battle requiring sith trooper and assassin (all 16 energy nodes). It puts a lot of people in a tough spot. That’s another matter though. Overall agreed with initial post.
  • ** braces for 20 energy cantina nodes. **
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*