What happens when Rancor (P4) is enraged?

You know, Rancor starts countdown as the P4 begins. Starting at the cooldown of 15.
When it goes to 0 it is supposed to be enraged.

But what exactly happens after that? Does the Rancor instantly kill everyone with one shot?

The thing is though, I have went to the situation, cooldown went down to 0, just to see what will happen. But Rancor hit just like normal. I didn't see any difference before and after the enrage moment

Replies

• Options
    It usually pop up blink green word : enrage. idk about the timer, but it seems not working. Yes the rancor hit with massive damage, the char who survive lock with immune to heal debuff.
  • Options
    RacerDejak wrote: »
    It usually pop up blink green word : enrage. idk about the timer, but it seems not working. Yes the rancor hit with massive damage, the char who survive lock with immune to heal debuff.

Where does green blinking Enrage sign pop up? I don't think I saw any, but could be me just unaware of it. And is the timer is buggy?
  • Options
    Its all phases and its after the timer hits 0. Occasionally its a turn late or so. Rancor hits for massive damage and can basically 2 shot any toon without full protection.

Enraged pops up above the Rancors head. You may miss it if youre on x4 speed.
  • Options
    The rancor can take a turn? I call kitten, it just stands there and lets me hit it :)
  • Options
    I think p4 enrage is broken. I had the same thing a couple months ago where the battle just continued on as normal once the timer hit zero.
  • Options

Where does green blinking Enrage sign pop up? I don't think I saw any, but could be me just unaware of it. And is the timer is buggy?

At the top of rancor head, above the debuff on him. Before he smashing everthing, the enrage green word blinking.

As per my last experience, yes the enrage timer p4 is buggy. But it's been so long since i'm too lazy soloing rancor n get 30-40 position in the end, i just register 0 dmg.. so idk it's already fixed or no.
  • Options
    Ok thx I'll keep an eye on that letter next time
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options
    Ploosh wrote: »
    I think p4 enrage is broken. I had the same thing a couple months ago where the battle just continued on as normal once the timer hit zero.

were you hit after the enrage timer hit zero? that's when the magic starts, health immu and massive dmg.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Options
    leef wrote: »

were you hit after the enrage timer hit zero? that's when the magic starts, health immu and massive dmg.

Yeah I put it on auto to try out my new not very good rancor team, and they were hit multiple times after the cooldown/timer went to zero
    The timer must be going faster than it's supposed to or something.
    Not an issue if i do it manually but i prefer autoing it
  • Options

Yup. I just kept the auto on, rancor kept hitting, I kept surviving. It was just doing normal damage. It was with a Vader lead.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options
    well, prepare for the thread being closed because that sounds like a bug ;)
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Options

Can it call bug thread if someone already submit bug report about same thing?

I think it's (enrage timer p4) happen since the era of teebo stealth bug. Someone must already submit it hmm
  • Options

Can it call bug thread if someone already submit bug report about same thing?

I think it's (enrage timer p4) happen since the era of teebo stealth bug. Someone must already submit it hmm

Yes my memory still serve me well, here it is :
    https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/72784/phase-4-enrage-timer-finishes-many-rounds-before-the-rancor-enrages

Idk it's been fix or no. But since now almost everyone have cls, who cares about enrage timer? :lol:
  • Fauztin
    1332 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    Not gonna close thread, it's been a known issue that the enrage timer countdown can be off, sometimes due to the rancor taking extra actions and throwing it off, sometimes due to other variables. As far as I'm aware though, the actual enrage itself is WAI, unless someone has concrete examples of it just NEVER enraging and your team has super awesome survivability and can last forever, slowly chipping away at him.

If so, please provide sources and material to Answers HQ at:
    https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues/bd-p/star-wars-galaxy-of-heroes-tech-issue-en
    "I am a leaf on the wind. Watch how I soar." ~ Hoban Washburne
  • Options
    Remember this from ages ago, the ?enrage counter never used to be accurate. Wonder if it's still the same
  • Options
    Shaunyvee wrote: »
    Remember this from ages ago, the ?enrage counter never used to be accurate. Wonder if it's still the same

It is still the same!