Shock WAI?

Shock is prevent heal yet in GW still had deathtrooper recover protection via Veers unique

Replies

• leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options
    yes, WAI.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Options
    Healing only counts towards health, not protection
  • Options
    Is this basically the consensus? Heal immunity prevents both health and protection Regen and shock only prevents health Regen?

Healing Immunity - Character cannot regain health or protection.

Shock - Character cannot heal, gain buffs, or gain bonus turn meter.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options
    2re1g10.jpeg
  • Options
    Okay, so, technically WAD (Working as Described), but can't we all agree that it's a bit lame?
  • Options
    Dretzle wrote: »
    Okay, so, technically WAD (Working as Described), but can't we all agree that it's a bit lame?

I agree.. coming from emperor sith lord it's kinda lame :frowning:
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options

Well, shock is a pretty powerfull debuff eventhough it doesn't prevent protection recovery. I don't really have a problem with that and i'm kinda glad only so many characters (2?) can inflict shock.
    Currently there are alot more protection recovering teams/characters though, so maybe shock should also prevent that. i dunno. I'm fine with it either way.
  • Naraic
    2243 posts Member
    Options
    leef wrote: »

Well, shock is a pretty powerfull debuff eventhough it doesn't prevent protection recovery. I don't really have a problem with that and i'm kinda glad only so many characters (2?) can inflict shock.
    Currently there are alot more protection recovering teams/characters though, so maybe shock should also prevent that. i dunno. I'm fine with it either way.

This along with a zeta are the two buffs I want to see for emperor palpatine in any rework.
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    Options

No, we can't. How is this different from healing only affecting health and not protection? Or protection regenerstion which only affects protection and not health?

Don't be silly.
  • kalidor
    2121 posts Member
    Options

The lame part is how Rebels in DSTB see shock:
    Rebel 1: What did that old guy just do to me? Did he just... hahaha!
    Rebel 2: Yep, he did! HAHahaha.... hold on a sec ... haha <cleanse>
    Rebel 1: Hahaha... <heal to full> ha... whoo.. haha ... thanks bud! <clears tears of laughter from eyes>
    xSWCr - Nov '15 shard - swgoh.gg kalidor-m
  • scuba
    14049 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    Is this basically the consensus? Heal immunity prevents both health and protection Regen and shock only prevents health Regen?

Healing Immunity - Character cannot regain health or protection.

Shock - Character cannot heal, gain buffs, or gain bonus turn meter.

As shown in leef screen shoy

Healing Immunity - immune to healing

Shock - cannot gain health, buffs, or bonus turn meter

Health and protection recovery are both healing

it has been confirmed by the developers

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/comment/911932/#Comment_911932
    Healing Immunity blocks all forms of healing, both Health and Protection. Shock blocks only Health (and buffs and bonus Turn Meter) and does not affect Protection.
  • Options
    kalidor wrote: »

Rebel 1: Hahaha... <heal to full> ha... whoo.. haha ... thanks bud! <clears tears of laughter from eyes>

I suddenly hear scary whistle in my mind. I think that whistle thing causing me bad trauma.

Who else with me? :frowning:
  • Options
    RacerDejak wrote: »

I suddenly hear scary whistle in my mind. I think that whistle thing causing me bad trauma.

lol that whistle is always annoying
  • Options
    RacerDejak wrote: »

Yeah, I'm with you 100%. It's great when you get multiple guys down to yellow or red and the whistle train starts. You get full life! You get full life! Everyone gets full life!