Forum Moderator Listing

Sunnie1978
2844 posts Moderator
edited June 3
Have a question? Looking for help? Then you've come to the right place! The volunteer moderation team selflessly dedicate their time within our community ensuring the forums is a place for players that is helpful, friendly, and allows for feedback on Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes.
If you're uncertain as to who may be a moderator for the forums, remember all official Mods have the 'Mod' title associated with their username and are here to facilitate the general operation of the forums, or you can have a gander at the below listing.....

Our Mod Team:
Post edited by Sunnie1978 on

Replies

• Jaxom
    136 posts Moderator
    edited January 2018
    @Vampire_X >:)

Game Favorites: Buying things :x Character Lore and Sith
    Did you know?: Vampire_X is your Lead Moderater ! She oversees escalations and the day to day flow of the forums to promote civility and engagement for the mods and community. Welcome everyone! We love to hear your voice and stories from the game we all love.
    Post edited by Jaxom on
  • Jaxom
    136 posts Moderator
    edited January 2018
    @ShaolinPunk >:)
    Game Favorites: Creating new and unique Squads to battle with, playing leapfrog in the Squad Arena
    Did you know?: " I am working on juggling shuriken...and it hurts."
    Post edited by Jaxom on
  • Jaxom
    136 posts Moderator
    edited January 2018
    @TyloRen
    Game Favorites: Raid and more Raids
    Did you know?: This mod has gone skiing, biking, swimming and built a sand castle all in one day!
    Post edited by Jaxom on
  • Jaxom
    136 posts Moderator
    edited January 2018
    @Kyno
    Game Favorites: Galactic War
    Did you know?: "I went to my first comic-con/anime-con by accident. Happened to be in town for a wedding and our hotel was full of some great people in great costumes."
    Post edited by Jaxom on
  • Jaxom
    136 posts Moderator
    edited January 2018
    @GoodOlMaurice
    Game Favorites: Traveling to absurd lengths to justify the use of less desirable characters.
    Did you know?: This mod still believes Chopper and Geonosian Spy are meta characters?
    Post edited by Jaxom on
  • Jaxom
    136 posts Moderator
    edited January 2018
    @Pyrefly
    Game Favorites: Hoarding... You never know when you're going to really need that gear!
    Did you know?: Worked for a short while on Skywalker Ranch many moons ago.
    Post edited by Jaxom on
  • Jaxom
    136 posts Moderator
    edited January 2018
    @Fauztin
    Game Favorites: Roster accumulation - I have a completionist complex.
    Did you know?: I’m an addict and alcoholic in recovery working a program of a better way of life. Trust me - you don’t want to know me from two years ago.
    *If you ever think you need help, hit me up. Lots of resources in all parts of the world.
    Post edited by Jaxom on
  • Jaxom
    136 posts Moderator
    edited January 2018
    @crzydroid
    Game Favorites: Finding new under geared teams to play with in Galactic War, challenges, and nodes.
    Did you know?: I am really excited there are now three quirky astromechs in game. Eagerly awaiting the release of R5-D4
    Post edited by Jaxom on
  • Jaxom
    136 posts Moderator
    edited January 2018
    @kuechael
    Game Favorites: Try to make teams that don’t carry weapons
    Did you know?: hoarding gear and mats can be fun, always try to never go under 20 of anything if I can.
    Post edited by KueChael on
  • Jaxom
    136 posts Moderator
    edited January 2018
    @jaxom
    Game Favorites: Helping newer guilds crush tank raids, and helping my friends mod their characters.
    Did you know?: I've merced for so many guilds, I've lost the ability to keep track of them.....
    Post edited by Jaxom on
  • Hi, i need contact with one developer, the raid sith close automatycaly in my guild
  • Jaxom wrote: »
    @jaxom I've merced for so many guilds, I've lost the ability to keep track of them.....

Merced? Do you mean you were a mercenary or you gave help of some kind? Not trying to be a smart***. I'm just confused because live near a city named Merced.
  • CWOOD
    21 posts Member
    I have a listing I posted under guild recruitment. It is under review due to a picture I posted with it. When will it be released? I posted it a few days ago but it's still not available.