Forum Moderator Listing

Sunnie1978
2937 posts Moderator
edited April 2020
Have a question? Looking for help? Then you've come to the right place! The volunteer moderation team selflessly dedicate their time within our community ensuring the forums is a place for players that is helpful, friendly, and allows for feedback on Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes.
If you're uncertain as to who may be a moderator for the forums, remember all official Mods have the 'Mod' title associated with their username and are here to facilitate the general operation of the forums, or you can have a gander at the below listing.....

EA Staff Moderators:

Volunteer Mod Team:
Post edited by EA_Joz on

Replies

• Sunnie1978
    2937 posts Moderator
    @Vampire_X >:)

Game Favorites: Buying things :x Character Lore and Sith
    Did you know?: Vampire_X is your Lead Moderater ! She oversees escalations and the day to day flow of the forums to promote civility and engagement for the mods and community. Welcome everyone! We love to hear your voice and stories from the game we all love.
  • Sunnie1978
    2937 posts Moderator
    @ShaolinPunk >:)
    Game Favorites: Creating new and unique Squads to battle with, playing leapfrog in the Squad Arena
    Did you know?: " I am working on juggling shuriken...and it hurts."
  • Sunnie1978
    2937 posts Moderator
    @TyloRen
    Game Favorites: Raid and more Raids
    Did you know?: This mod has gone skiing, biking, swimming and built a sand castle all in one day!
  • Sunnie1978
    2937 posts Moderator
    @Kyno
    Game Favorites: Galactic War
    Did you know?: "I went to my first comic-con/anime-con by accident. Happened to be in town for a wedding and our hotel was full of some great people in great costumes."
  • Sunnie1978
    2937 posts Moderator
    @GoodOlMaurice
    Game Favorites: Traveling to absurd lengths to justify the use of less desirable characters.
    Did you know?: This mod still believes Chopper and Geonosian Spy are meta characters!
  • Sunnie1978
    2937 posts Moderator
    @Fauztin
    Game Favorites: Roster accumulation - I have a completionist complex.
    Did you know?: I’m an addict and alcoholic in recovery working a program of a better way of life. Trust me - you don’t want to know me from two years ago.
    *If you ever think you need help, hit me up. Lots of resources in all parts of the world.
  • Sunnie1978
    2937 posts Moderator
    @crzydroid
    Game Favorites: Finding new under geared teams to play with in Galactic War, challenges, and nodes.
    Did you know?: I am really excited there are now three quirky astromechs in game. Eagerly awaiting the release of R5-D4
  • Sunnie1978
    2937 posts Moderator
    @kuechael
    Game Favorites: Try to make teams that don’t carry weapons
    Did you know?: hoarding gear and mats can be fun, always try to never go under 20 of anything if I can.
  • Sunnie1978
    2937 posts Moderator
    @Sunnie1978
    Game Favorites: Squad and Fleet Arenas
    Did you know?: This mod loves helping players- new players, players in search of guilds, players who need fleet advice, players who need forum help!
  • Sunnie1978
    2937 posts Moderator
    @EA_Joz

Did you know?: This mod knows how to play drums, bass, piano, and guitar!
  • Sunnie1978
    2937 posts Moderator
    @EA_Rtas

Game Favorites: Nightsisters!
    Did you know?: This mod does an annual full playthrough of the whole Halo series!
This discussion has been closed.