Something, Something, Darkside

In spite of the reference, this is not about Family Guy. ;)

Instead, I am starting the long, long project of getting my DS roster up to speed, in particular Empire and Sith.

My immediate goal was to work on Tarkin, Vader and TFP for fleet, but that got me looking at the rest...

I have 15 Empire toons (missing Droid and Commando), so that suggests an Imperial Troopers Squad and 2 Empire Squads.

I see folks suggest the following for Troopers:
Veers/Starck/Death/Snow/Shore

That would leave me with 6 other Empire leaders, 2 tanks (RG, Storm) and 2 others (TFP, Magma)...but it would also separate DT from DK. Since Gar and Krennic are 3 stars and Magma is kind of lackluster, I should probably just build one Empire team. So:

1) What would you change regarding the Troopers team above (DT and Shore also 3***, btw) if anything?

2) Who would be your Empire Team from the following?
Palp.............TFP
Vader...........Storm
Tarkin...........RG
Thrawn

3) if Palp/Vader are used in Empire and Dooku is being withheld for (eventual?) Separatist rework, who would you use for your Sith team?

:D

Thanks in advance!

Replies

• Ebbda
    261 posts Member
    Ooooh, lots of things so let's cut to the chase :smile:

1) Nothing. I'm farming that exact team now, lol! I suggest the minute you can farm Shore to do so daily. Makes Old Ben seem like a max in a week farm. Veers' zeta is excellent. Starck next here.

2) Thrawn, Palps, Vader, TFP & Tarkin. Simply due to fleet arena and a potential Zeta of two on the Emperor. Stormtrooper is a decent tank so I say farm them all and see what fits best.

3) I run Sith in arena. Nihilus, Maul, Savage, S. Assassin & S. Trooper. I don't have the last two up enough to use. Not picking Dooku just in case Grevious and Co. get a lovely rework. Savage's zeta is worth it.

Hope this helps and enjoy a walk on the dark side :smiley:
  • @Ebbda ...tyvm!