Raids 0 damage and ranking fixing request

Sometimes our guild members can mistakenly damage the rancor while everyone try hit 0 damage.
For solving this ı suggest
When a raid start directly, add all members to the damage list defaultly as 0 and give everyone the prizes even the player don't attacked to rancor.

When everyone give the 0 damage, the ranking is shown. And we can see who will be the first or second. So there is no need to rush right? let just the first one solo the pit and the rest can sleep with 0 damage and get the same prize.. Even everyone solo it.

I think we need to fix the ranking as:
After rancor finished and 1 hour pass do the ranking.

When we get zeta rancor and earn g12 piece zand zetas?

Thanks,
@CG_Kozispoon
@CG_CapGaSP

Replies

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Moved to correct sub forum
  • Kyno wrote: »
    Moved to correct sub forum

Thanks speedy @Kyno :)
    Do you think we need to fix rancor?
  • The problem with that is that the abuse is apparent. One person solos and everyone who posts 0 damage gets 2nd place rewards? More guild currency, almost 1mil in credits, better gear opportunities.. more Han shards, for doing nothing?
  • TuncBlack
    407 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    The problem with that is that the abuse is apparent. One person solos and everyone who posts 0 damage gets 2nd place rewards? More guild currency, almost 1mil in credits, better gear opportunities.. more Han shards, for doing nothing?

The problem is
    Everyone 0 damaged ranks sequence == everyone soloed ranks sequence
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    TuncBlack wrote: »
    The problem with that is that the abuse is apparent. One person solos and everyone who posts 0 damage gets 2nd place rewards? More guild currency, almost 1mil in credits, better gear opportunities.. more Han shards, for doing nothing?

The problem is
    Everyone 0 damaged ranks sequence == everyone soloed ranks sequence

This is only true if everyone solos. We only end up with about 30 or so in out guild.

I would love to see a reward structure added that rewarded us for a solo score, yes.

Starting with a full register of people who contributed raid tickets would be a nice plus.

I don't think we need a harder rehashed raid. Old content is meant to be easier as you grow. Give us a new way to earn that stuff.
  • What if.. reward is tier base on score?
    #1 tier : >10M
    #2 tier : 8 - 10 M
    #3 tier : 6 - 8 M
    and so on.. everybody's happy

Players need resource to build team to doing rancor. In order to make players feel pride, happy, and positive things they should awarded by something rewarding and acceptable. Not decided that factor by random.

Imagine 1 guild everyone can solo rancor, the reward is same as everybody doing 0 damage. Except one person need to finish in everybody doing 0 damage condition.
  • There is a green dwarf in the game. He is the solution to your first problem ;)
  • When all member know their ranking in 0 damage. I think everyone will lost their motivation for soloing the rancor except the first 3)
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    1. Better yet: Only add players who logged in between raid launch and the killing blow.
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    When all member know their ranking in 0 damage. I think everyone will lost their motivation for soloing the rancor except the first 3)

1. You never know wether the players ranking higher than you will actually play the raid.
    2. Many people have lost interest alread. I like having the choice to skip battling the Rancor.

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    When all member know their ranking in 0 damage. I think everyone will lost their motivation for soloing the rancor except the first 3)

Not really, because if you know only 3 people will solo, and you are in the bottom say 40-50.... why wouldn't you solo and move up to 4?