Feb Login - Sith Assasin

Prev13
Any ideas why they would have the Sith Assassin for login? What would be coming?

Replies

• Lord_Terminus
    239 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    Options
    Because there’s a sith rework. We already have a thread on this. It’s in the what’s ahead as well.

EDIT: Here's the thread. They were all merged a few days ago and this topic was part of it.
    https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/152406/february-events-merge#latest
    Post edited by Lord_Terminus on
    Ally Code: 357-613-281
    swgoh.gg: https://swgoh.gg/u/lordterminus/collection/
  • Options
    @Lord_Terminus would you mind linking the thread? I searched for one and read a few of them, but cannot spot one about the rework? Were you thinking of the hint by Kozi when she mentioned last year in Feb.?
  • Options
    Because there’s a sith rework. We already have a thread on this. It’s in the what’s ahead as well.

I didn't think the what's ahead post had been released yet.
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member
    Options

You’re thinking of the road ahead. The what’s ahead is the hint of something coming at the end of the last update.
  • Options
    Liath wrote: »

You’re thinking of the road ahead. The what’s ahead is the hint of something coming at the end of the last update.

The mysteriously vague hint that reveals nothing at all, but generates a ton of traffic on this site?
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member
    Options
    Liath wrote: »

The mysteriously vague hint that reveals nothing at all, but generates a ton of traffic on this site?

If you like. Some of them have been pretty obvious, though people always find a way to read what they want into them.
  • Options

At no point has anyone said there's a full sith rework. Palp may be getting something, but the full sith had a rework a year ago. They won't be getting one every year. That's just silly.
  • Atlas1
    1713 posts Member
    Options
    CleverWes wrote: »

At no point has anyone said there's a full sith rework. Palp may be getting something, but the full sith had a rework a year ago. They won't be getting one every year. That's just silly.

I’m keeping my expectations low so I’m not disappointed. The only thing I’m sure were getting is at least one zeta on EP.
  • Options
    Unnatural - cyborgs, Lobot Love. Obvious
    /lol
  • Options
    Sith / DS need more than a yearly re-work to keep up. Might as well tag them all rebel and be done with it then we can stop having silly rumors.
  • Options

That's the Road Ahead. The What's Ahead is at the end of the last content update post. "The Dark Side of the force leads to many abilities some consider to be...unnatural"

Fine, if we want to get real specific here, yes it hasn't been blatantly placed in front of us but Kozi has already hinted towards it, the Login toon is Sith Assassin, and the What's Ahead quote was in reference to Sith. It doesn't get much more obvious than that.
  • Options
    @CleverWes wanna have a wager on that?

• Options

I'm totally fine wagering that there's not going to be a full sith rework in February. I can see Palp getting some love. Maybe Vader, but that's it.
  • Options

I'm totally fine wagering that there's not going to be a full sith rework in February. I can see Palp getting some love. Maybe Vader, but that's it.

Alrighty!

!remindme 25 days

Jk, this isn't Reddit. But don't worry.... I'll remember ;)

• Options

Alrighty!

!remindme 25 days

Jk, this isn't Reddit. But don't worry.... I'll remember ;)

T Minus 25 days. Let's see if we're right.
  • Options
    It probably means nothing. They are just trying to trick you into farming Sith Trooper instead of KRU/Tie Silencer at the moment I bet.

Or to slow down your farming of Veteran Han Solo and Veteran Chewbacca so you will get sidetracked and panic farm/spend crystals for the vets when the Jedi Training Rey event comes back sooner than you think.
  • Airwalker
    3 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    Options
    It probably means nothing. They are just trying to trick you into farming Sith Trooper instead of KRU/Tie Silencer at the moment I bet.

Or to slow down your farming of Veteran Han Solo and Veteran Chewbacca so you will get sidetracked and panic farm/spend crystals for the vets when the Jedi Training Rey event comes back sooner than you think.

OMG its SITH month...Everything is telling us that ...Even Kozi hint but some ppl are blind ....Wait and see....
  • Options
    I am going to farm SA only and otherwise carry on with my existing plans.
    If you believe all the posts on this forum we will need to farm 50 different toons to 7* but don't worry we will get 50 new Sith toons and reworks on 20 others!
  • Options
    I am going to farm SA only and otherwise carry on with my existing plans.
    If you believe all the posts on this forum we will need to farm 50 different toons to 7* but don't worry we will get 50 new Sith toons and reworks on 20 others!

And most of those sith can be used on the light side.
  • Dark_Light
    499 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    Options
    Will probably need sith Assassin and 4 other sith 7* to unlock new sith character, who knows anymore.
  • Options
    Well last month was Poe/Finn and that led to absolutely nothing good.
  • Options
    Luniz wrote: »
    Even without rework I'm glad to get SA. I have a decent Sith squad but would like to use palp on empire teams in TB. This could eventually help me get her from 0/65 to 7* which otherwise on't feasible due to higher priorities
    She's someone I always meant to farm, but just haven't been able to because of how many other things I need first, so I'm grateful for the 30 shards I'll get this month.

Even now, I'm about 25 away from finishing Chewbacca, then I can finally get back to work on mods for a while...
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Options
    I hope you mean vet chewy...
  • Options
    Ugnaught wrote: »
    I hope you mean vet chewy...

Of course. I've had Clone Wars Chewbacca at 7* for at least a year now.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • ChickenFett139
    1484 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    Options
    Everyone keeps saying Revan, but does anyone realize Revan is owned by Bioware, not CG. EA is only licensed to sell Star Wars video games, SWGOH and TOR are produced by 2 different and independent companies using EA’s license to produce the games.

If Bioware is not done with their Revan storyline, you can bet they won’t allow another developer to add him to their game. We are lucky to have Nihilus and HK-47. The other Bioware toons in SWGoH are just generic non-named characters in KOTOR and TOR.
  • JaggedJ
    1352 posts Member
    Options
    Everyone keeps saying Revan, but does anyone realize Revan is owned by Bioware, not CG. EA is only licensed to sell Star Wars video games, SWGOH and TOR are produced by 2 different and independent companies using EA’s license to produce the games.

If Bioware is not done with their Revan storyline, you can bet they won’t allow another developer to add him to their game. We are lucky to have Nihilus and HK-47. The other Bioware toons in SWGoH are just generic non-named characters in KOTOR and TOR.

Would that be the Bioware that EA purchased in 2007/2008?
  • OrpheusRobot
    238 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    Options

EA owns Bioware dude. But really the joke is on us, because CG pwned SWGOH and we are all hooked.
  • Smithie
    1427 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    Options

Bioware is owned by EA.. Mass Effect Andromada anyone?

The Old Republic has Revan in it and it's published by EA made by Bioware.

Bioware don't own Revan neither does EA. Star Wars is owned by Lucasfilm and EA have a contract to use the licence. Lucasfilm have the say who can use what.

Fun fact: Darth Nihilus was in KOTOR 2 and the game was not made by Bioware or published by EA

• Options
    JaggedJ wrote: »

Would that be the Bioware that EA purchased in 2007/2008?

Ouch :smiley:

This discussion has been closed.