When did they remove the auto "basic only" from battles?

Something seemed a bit off when I started simming my GW nodes today and the reason I thought I had to hit the auto button twice is because you used to have to hit auto once, then select basic only, or full auto. How long has this been changed, and what was the reason for removing the basic only option? Sorry if this was already addressed.

Replies

• I still have the option. I hit the "Auto" button and then it gives me the Auto or Basic option. You may have gone to your individual Settings > Auto Battle and selected one of these as default.
  • It is an option under settings you have to turn on it may be saved locally did you change devices recently
  • Dralkyr wrote: »
    I still have the option. I hit the "Auto" button and then it gives me the Auto or Basic option. You may have gone to your individual Settings > Auto Battle and selected one of these as default.

I've never had that option... Where do I find these settings? I clicked the gear in the corner and don't see them there.
  • The basic only option can be selected in the little gear menu, auto battle screen, above the auto button.
  • still there for me.....check settings and make sure its switched on
  • Darthpedro
    1175 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    It can only be changed while in battle I believe
  • Nevermind, somehow it had gotten turned off in the main settings. Thanks and sorry for the dumb topic!
  • Darthpedro wrote: »
    It can only be changed while in battle I believe

Ah, I will try that.
  • Blizzisme wrote: »
    Dralkyr wrote: »
    I still have the option. I hit the "Auto" button and then it gives me the Auto or Basic option. You may have gone to your individual Settings > Auto Battle and selected one of these as default.

I've never had that option... Where do I find these settings? I clicked the gear in the corner and don't see them there.

Sorry, yeah. In-battle settings, not global
  • And I can confirm that I cleared the data from my app yesterday when I was having some login troubles, so that must have done it.

And yes, that option is only available in the Settings during a battle, not the homescreen settings.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Crowny wrote: »
    And I can confirm that I cleared the data from my app yesterday when I was having some login troubles, so that must have done it.

And yes, that option is only available in the Settings during a battle, not the homescreen settings.

Problem solved.
This discussion has been closed.