Next Zeta

Wondering who I should spend it on. Currently have Finn, Masked Kylo, CLS (Binds), R2 (both), Thrawn (Ebb) and Maul. Usual answer is one of CLS’s, but was thinking of trying something different for a change.

Is Matt or Fulcrum’s zeta any good? Should I see if they give Emporer one? I have him maxed and anf gear 12 now.

Replies

• Yes... wait a little more. Who knows what is coming? ;)
  • You may want to wait a couple of weeks.
  • Veers has a really good zeta to use with imperial troopers. Great for dstb
  • Should wait for papa palp
  • Fatzke
    705 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    Finn and Resistance maybe?
    Savage?
    phinfan309 wrote: »
    Veers has a really good zeta to use with imperial troopers. Great for dstb

Totally agree. Are really fun to play. I'm saving now for the next update, but one of my next ones will probably be Starck.
    He is naturally fast (155 base speed) and with some good speed and all the TM gain he reduces 10% TM everytime he gets a turn. (with 5 IT allies alive). Sounds pretty nice.
    Post edited by Fatzke on
  • Revan, then Plagueis

After that, Savage has a really good one similar to Kylo, good for tank raid and TW

Han

Palpatine leadership

Vader unique
  • Fatzke wrote: »
    Savage?

Totally agree. Are really fun to play. I'm saving now for the next update, but one of my next ones will probably be Starck.
    He is naturally fast (155 base speed) and with some good speed and all the TM gain he reduces 10% TM everytime he gets a turn. (with 5 IT allies alive). Sounds pretty nice.

Thought about this. I have been building up Veers and Stark. Run a team of Veers (L), Stark, Snow, Magma, and Storm Trooper for early GW battles. Fun team and they can hit hard once you crti-up with Stark
  • srgj88 wrote: »
    Fatzke wrote: »
    Savage?

Thought about this. I have been building up Veers and Stark. Run a team of Veers (L), Stark, Snow, Magma, and Storm Trooper for early GW battles. Fun team and they can hit hard once you crti-up with Stark

And if u're bored with GW/don't have much time, just put veers lead, starck, snow, then auto. They can clear GW very fast lol