Players Looking For Guilds - February 2018 *** READ RULES IN FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING ***

Prev134567
phroxenphyre
463 posts Member
edited February 2018
If you are a player looking for a guild, post here. It might be helpful to include your vital stats: ally code, level, how active, what characters you have, what kind of guild u r looking for(casual, super active), etc.

Rules
  • No guild advertisements. This thread is for player advertisements only.
  • Do not reply to advertisements here. Instead, send a private message to anyone you are interested in recruiting. Instructions on how to do that can be found here.
  • Do not post anything that is not a player advertisement. This means no "I sent you a PM" or anything like that. This includes telling people not to post here. If you see such a post, flag it as spam or PM a mod to have it removed.
  • Do not post personal contact information, such as chat IDs or email addresses, here. That information should only be handed out through private messages.
  • When you have found a guild, update your advertisement to indicate as such so you don't continue to get messages.
** ANY POSTS VIOLATING THESE RULES WILL BE REMOVED **

Here is a sample template of information to include in your advertisement. Feel free to include any other information you feel is important for guild recruiters to know but please do not write entire paragraphs about your history. We want to keep posts short and concise for easy perusal:

Ally-Code:
Link to swgoh.gg:
(If no swgoh.gg account, it would be helpful to list who your gear 10 and gear 11 characters are, or if you have a lot, say how many)
Galactic Power:
Character/Ship GP:
Player Level:
Number of 7*:
Number of 6*:
Number of 5*:
Average Arena Rank:
Type of Play: (F2P, P2P, Dolphin, Whale)
Time-zone:

Post edited by phroxenphyre on

Replies

• DarkShadows
    2 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    I'm alredy found a guild, thanks
    Post edited by DarkShadows on
  • Ally-Code: 794-485-231
    Galactic Power: 188,383
    Character/Ship GP: 133,894/54,489
    Player Level:68
    Number of 7*: 3
    Number of 6*: 1
    Number of 5*: many
    Average Arena Rank: top 200
    Type of Play: P2P
    Time-zone: Eastern Time zone

I am a relatively new play and I am currently running nightsisters. I donate as much as i possibly can and I easily contribute the max daily raid tickets. I know I am not the best at the moment but I am willing to learn and I am growing. I am no way a free to play player either, Looking for a guild to take things serious and actually put effort into territory battles and raids, I am currently in a guild who does not and it is frustrating. I dont see myself quitting anytime soon and will continue grow so think of me as more of an investment. I want a organized guild, not the random **** I am currently with. Also we are currently running the heroic rancor raid only so the guild must be able to at least pull that off. Thank you for your time and consideration!
  • brightness_man
    9 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    I found a nice fit, and i hope it was the good decision :)
    Post edited by brightness_man on
  • Xaresacex
    286 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    https://swgoh.gg/u/owiszone/
    2.5 mill gp. Looking around. Has to be a good fit.
    Post edited by Xaresacex on
  • I am currently looking for a guild that participates in Heroic Raids and is very active. I play daily and am willing to communicate daily through the chat. I am reworking my entire squad right now so ignore the fact that they are all Jedis currently. Working towards a strong Rebel squad now.

Ally-Code: 262-786-748

Link to swgoh.gg: https://swgoh.gg/u/kdw48/

Galactic Power: 640,534

Character/Ship GP: 383,461 / 257,073

Player Level: 85

Number of 7*: 8

Number of 6*: 7

Number of 5*: 10

Average Arena Rank: 1500

Time-zone: EST

• Quellestor
    5 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    Found guild. Thank you so much for the messages!
    Post edited by Quellestor on
  • Ally code: 875-816-438

https://swgoh.gg/u/janih777/

Started to play couple days ago. Active P2P player. My work gives me plenty of time to play.

Looking for an active guild to grow with.
  • webspinnre
    1 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    Ally-Code: 778-362-815
    Link to swgoh.gg: https://swgoh.gg/u/webspinnre/
    Galactic Power: 102k
    Character/Ship GP: 78/24
    Player Level: 58
    Number of 7*: 0
    Number of 6*: 2
    Number of 5*: 2
    Average Arena Rank: 160
    Type of Play: F2P
    Time-zone: Pacific

F2P player been playing 2-3 weeks, looking for a more active guild to join. Consistent 600 ticket contribution, discord channel preferred. Will have 7* character within a week, and have full Phoenix at least at 5* in that same time period
  • Rmaxtpmx
    294 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    Ally code: 122-713-666
    Gp: 1.6m
    G12: 6
    Squad arena: 100's consistently; can finish top 100
    Fleet arena: 1st daily, since September
    Some Key characters:
    G12, 7* Han Solo (zeta)
    G12, 7* CLS (zeta ibat)
    G12, 7* CHS
    HAAT: rebels (2.4 mil in P2), 1.3mil P3 CLS led squad (thrawn is currently 6*), working on Imperial Troopers
    Time Zone: EST

My guild has recently faced some major internal issues, leading me to find a new home, as games are supposed to be fun. I'm on all day, every day, but being a college instructor, my raid availability may be an issue for a strict schedule. Ideally, I'm looking for a guild that can do over 25* in TB, including consistent officer leia shards, but has relatively relaxed raid rules. Please contact me any way, to discuss joining prior to the upcoming tw.

If you need two people, I have a great guildmate with similar stats also looking for a new home.

Discord: rmaxtpmx#0896
    Slack: rmaxtpmx
    Line: rmaxtpmx

Found a guild. Thanks.
    Post edited by Rmaxtpmx on
  • Elmer_Blue
    1 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    Thread closed. Thanks for all the offers but our current guild convinced us to stay. If anything changes we will be back to let you know. Thanks again.
    Post edited by Elmer_Blue on
  • Sendarya
    5 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    I've found a guild, thank you kindly for all the offers!
    Post edited by Sendarya on
  • Daily active player currently an officer in another guild. Looking for a guild that is completing HAAT regularly and will be willing to give me some direction on how I can help out. F2P mostly but not against spending every once in a while. Active multiple times daily. Have a friend that must join with me, he is at 1M galactic power and is P2P, also active daily.

1.5M galactic power
    7* characters:48
    Gear 12 characters: 4
    Gear 11: 6
    Gear 10: 9
    Arena Rank: 85-100

SWGOH Profile: https://swgoh.gg/u/evnath/

• Thank you for all of the invites and replies! I've found a guild.

All the best to everyone.
  • https://swgoh.gg/u/skruhh/

Discord: Skruhh#6208
  • Stormtrooperbane
    7 posts Member
    edited February 2018

Found a guild, thank you!

I’m currently looking for a guild that isn’t overly strict about not meeting 600 tickets everyday (I usually average 500 everyday). If hitting 600 tickets a day is a priority then don’t invite me to your guild, I don’t like using crystals to refresh energy. I’m an active player located on the east coast that rarely buys crystals, so I don’t have maxed gear on the majority of my characters. I actively participate in heroic raids as well as territory battles.

I do not have General Kenobi or raid Han Solo to 7 stars yet but I do have them unlocked.

All my characters, stats, etc can be found here:
    https://swgoh.gg/u/stormtrooperbane/

Ally code: 672-883-129

I have both Line (Snips) and Discord (Snips#1544).

I believe in helping your guild mates, not having the same people always ranking first in raids. I always donate gear when I can.

I am currently in a guild but will leave once a new one wants me.

I am an active member of Rebel Legion and sometimes my duties might make me absent from the game for a few hours on a Saturday.

Post edited by Stormtrooperbane on
  • Hello there
    I am looking for an active /strong guild
    My GP is 1.4
    Top 80 in PvP
  • Natas
    1 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    Found one. Thanks everyone
    Post edited by Natas on
  • Black_SW
    20 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    I found the guild.
    Post edited by Black_SW on
  • miniplop91
    1 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    Found one now
    Post edited by miniplop91 on
  • Galactic Power: 1.217 millions
    Character/Ship GP: 7* 11 (gear9-11 character 7* i think ) but 13 or 14 ship i use. Working on it so the will get strong arena 46-55
    Player Level:
    Number of 7*:25 or 26 gear 9-11
    Number of 6*:11
    Number of 5*:11
    Average Arena Rank: around 365 . But sometimes put some effort in to get under 200 not often
    Type of Play: (F2P, P2P, Dolphin, Whale) iam P2P but play everyday on special occasions I can't reach the 600 all other days get the 600
    . But I need a guild that also uses an app to communicate since I took over my 9 year-olds account and don't get in game chat. It sucks I can't change that but....
    Time-zone: Sweden
    Pls ask if I missed something

https://swgoh.gg/u/maral2/collection/
  • YellowPanda
    3 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    I have found a guild, thank you!

Ally-Code: 715 - 867 - 181

Link to swgoh.gg: https://swgoh.gg/u/yellowpanda/

Galactic Power: 851,873

Character/Ship GP: 536,994 / 314,879

Player Level: 85

Number of 7*: 28

Number of 6*: 13

Number of 5*: 10

Average Arena Rank: Top 199

Type of Play: F2P

Time-zone: GMT +8

Hello everyone, as listed above are fragments of information about me, I am looking for a guild that participates in both Heroic Rancor and Heroic AAT. I am active and do play daily and started off my SWGOH journey, June 2017, not a very experienced player but will learn the ropes. I actively participate in all aspects of the game: Heroic Raids, Territory Battles & Wars too.

I currently own a 5* Raid Han and wish to continue and strive for a 7* as soon as possible. I do not own General Kenobi and would love to proceed to own this toon as soon as possible too.

Although I did mention I am an active player, I do not want to be bogged down by the 600 ticket daily requirements as I am F2P and do not have alot of crystals to utilize for the refreshes.

I am currently with a guild and if there is any guild who is willing to take me in, I will leave my current guild with immediate effects.

Hope to hear from one of you guys. Happy Gaming to all!
    Post edited by YellowPanda on
  • Looking for 600 required with exceptions for RL events guild.
    Always get my 600 Dolphin

Allie code 985-891-621
    Will reach L65 today, still getting 1 level a day
    GP 187K
    Arena top 2000
    Ship Arena top 20
    1 7* Lando
    3 6* Bob's, Leia, JC
    10 5* AA, StHan, Luke, Biggs, Dooku, Sun Fac, Finn,
    10 4*
    55 toons total
    Concentrate on top 3 teams for GW
  • Ally-Code: 428-525-329 (that's why I need a change)
    Link to swgoh.gg:
    https://swgoh.gg/u/maral2/collection/

Galactic Power: 1.2 MILON
    Character/Ship GP: SHIP9=7* characters 9-11
    Player Level:85
    Number of 7*: 24
    Number of 6*:13
    Number of 5*:8
    Average Arena Rank:350 ship arena 46-55
    Type of Play: i am P2P but usually get the 600 tickets. But I need an alliance the also communicates with app since I took my young sons account and no one can tell how to change it. Hope there is a home for me
    Time-zone +1 Europe
  • Trxple
    2 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    Already found one
    Post edited by Trxple on
  • dellavepoke
    1 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    NA
    Post edited by dellavepoke on
  • blessedbro
    1 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    Found a guild, now.
    Post edited by blessedbro on
  • DinoCanner
    48 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    Found...thanks all
    Post edited by DinoCanner on
  • Revann76
    1 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    Found a new guild. Thnx for all the offers
    Post edited by Revann76 on
  • Nomad1941
    55 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    All good thanks everyone
    Post edited by Nomad1941 on
  • Hey, so I’m looking for a new guild. I’m P2P, no whale by a long shot, but between 50-100 a month,

I’m preferring an evening US eastern standard raid schedule,

I am ok with some sensible rules but don’t want to be micromanaged either, which is why I’m leaving my current guild. Supposed to be fun, right!

Ally code: 626-551-992
    SWGOH.gg https://swgoh.gg/u/Silariel
    GP 2,416,682
    Character: 1,381,580
    Ship; 1,035,102
    Level: 85
    7*: 102
    6*: 7
    5*: 7
    G12: 11 (including Zader, CLS, ReyJT, r2)
    G11: 11

Got Hoth Twins and Frosty Han at 7*.

Discord Silariel#1898

Don’t really do Line anymore.

I’ll be on and off chat/discord this evening. Thank you!!!!
This discussion has been closed.