The difficulty is impossible for level 67 player.

This is not the first time I say that it is impossible to complete the war.

It's the second day to come an impossible team to pass. In the sixth node is coming a powerful team, which is necessary to use a secondary team of sacrifice to give the main team a chance to pass, not without the death of a tank.

Halfway through this beautiful team

https://prnt.sc/i7z7al

Being limited to level 67 it is somewhat obvious that my team will suffer heavy damage.against 3 characters 11 levels above.

Hence in node 11 comes this.

https://prnt.sc/i7zaha

https://prnt.sc/i7zb3l
https://prnt.sc/i7zbbt
https://prnt.sc/i7zbpm
https://prnt.sc/i7zbx1
https://prnt.sc/i7zcep

A team that includes Darth Nihilus 5 stars as mk5 health modifiers complete? Sense of proportions? None.

I'm not a youtuber who can use the weaker teams in any order to close the war. If it is easy for other players to do the same for players who are on low levels, put teams 11 levels up, for example 96 level teams.

It's the second day in a row, and I thought it would improve, but it did not improve.
This is a feedback session, if you are a level 85 and it is very easy, please complain about your situation on your topic.

One thing is a balanced challenge, another is to put this to a player who does not even have access to the farm of a legendary character to face.

A good game challenges you, does not create an insurmountable barrier.I want a response from the developers or from a moderator.

Thank you

Replies

• Darthpedro
    1175 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    It would be helpful to register and sync your account on swgoh.gg and post a link to your account so we can see your roster and possibly give you some advice to help you out
  • Ez0ghul
    28 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    Im at level 76 and have cleared GW everyday (2 days i got stuck on last node) since level 40 with my Phoenix team, so my guess is that your team is not the best in this gamemode.
  • Naraic
    2243 posts Member
    Ryu hayabusa

A mix of gear vii and viiI but not one 7 star and no synergy at all. Team is not levelled to character level. The fact that there is no synergy means that this teams hits at a fraction of its capability because no one boosts each other. Lumi's leadership applies in full to Mace and half to the rest of the team. This is an example of why galactic war needs to be teams stronger than us.

Bbrcvp

5 dot Health mods are not difficult to come by after level 50. Unless you show me someone having 6 mods with 25 speed each in secondary stat it's nothing you can't beat if you want to. As mentioned above lumi as leader with no other Jedi is a waste. Maul Nihilus or Vader would be a better leader for that team.

As I always say to people whining about gw set up a swgoh.gg account and show us your roster. These are higher level teams yes, but they are weak teams and you should be beating them.
  • Random9
    510 posts Member
    If you have the right toons, you should be able to beat these teams. Mk 5 health mods are easy to get. Also, GW is supposed to be hard. It's supposed to throw squads at you more powerful than your own. hat's what makes it fun. Mine has been really easy recently which isn't that fun.
  • Has anyone else noticed his cache of credits? 146.2M!!! (Click on the last 5 links in his post and look on the top right corner... those are HIS CREDITS!!!)

Why on God's green earth are your toons not at your player level?!? What are you waiting to spend all of your credits on? Also, at level 67, how do you have that many credits in the 1st Place?

Moving on, because that is just LOONEY-TOONS BANANAS!!!

I parrot what everyone else here is saying: the teams you are facing are not that hard, and could AND will be FAR more difficult (just wait until you hit the high 70s low 80s).

You need to focus on 1 team at a time. Phoenix is a great squad: I really wish I had focused on them earlier on in the game, because I am paying for it now. If not them, pick another (not Jedi...) First Order, Resistance, Nightsisters, Empire... whichever you pick, make sure that they are 1.) Accessible to you RIGHT NOW and 2.) Don't take FOREVER to farm (so don't pick Rogue One with Jyn, Chirrut, and Baze for example...)

Again, I say go with Phoenix 1st, because they are FAR AND AWAY the easiest complete team to Farm (with the exception of Sabine, but you don't need her right away to have a GREAT team, but you will want her later), and they have longevity throughout this game - you can use them to get Palpatine, Admiral Thrawn, & the Chimera, the numerous special events that require Phoenix or Rebel, Galatic War, Territory Battle including special nodes that require them, Both Arenas, Light Side Battles, Raids... the list goes on and on:

- Ezra and Hera both have Cantina nodes with good drop rates (do them until your tiny little Donny Trump-esk fingers are bloody little nubs...)

- Chopper is in the Cantina Store (so farming Ezra and Hera gives you Chopper for no time investment)

- Kanan is a little more time consuming being in the Arena Store, but just buy his shards and nothing else until you get him to 7* (not like you need more credits right now...)

- Zeb is in the GW Store (follow same pattern as Kanan - don't quit until 7*)

- Start on Sabine now and do her Dark Side Hard Node EVERY SINGLE DAY until you get here to 7*, because you will need her later (you'll find out why when you get there, trust)

Put all of your credits, time, energy, and GEAR (especially gear - they ALL need the same stuff from gear level 8 and up...) until they are AT LEAST 7*, gear 9, with 5 DOT MODS (look at a good mod guide for advice - work on the mods AFTER you get Hear and Ezra to 7* - move gear you already have over to all of them from other toons once they are decent, like 4*)

If this isn't helpful, I don't know what to say. Play smarter, not harder...
  • Has anyone else noticed his cache of credits? 146.2M!!! (Click on the last 5 links in his post and look on the top right corner... those are HIS CREDITS!!!)

Why on God's green earth are your toons not at your player level?!? What are you waiting to spend all of your credits on? Also, at level 67, how do you have that many credits in the 1st Place?

mil is a thousand in Portuguese
    Meaning he has 146 200 Credits
  • derKrampus wrote: »
    Has anyone else noticed his cache of credits? 146.2M!!! (Click on the last 5 links in his post and look on the top right corner... those are HIS CREDITS!!!)

mil is a thousand in Portuguese
    Meaning he has 146 200 Credits

Ah, well, scratch that bit then.

Regardless, the rest of the advice is sound. You need a complete team, and a B Squad as well.

Good luck!
  • Necro much?
  • camper288
    211 posts Member
    Thank you all for the help, several days are gone from the moment I made the complaint. Today I have the phoenix team, but it was not he who solved the problem of my galactic war. Solution came with my imperial trooper team and until level 84 the war became something merely protocol and the eventual difficulty happens in the 85 appears in the last node the CLS.

The mechanics of General Veers and Snowtrooper make troopers have an absurd advantage in GW. They will gain a lot of turn meter the moment they defeat an opponent. If Veers had his unique Zeta ability, it could be done quietly in the automatic if the Phoenix team did not show up.

I do not think teams such as Nihulus and his usual companions like Dooku and Sith Trooper should appear in GW for character before the 80 and even with the new policies of missions and titles that stimulate to press the button of simulation, a team that can be regenerate your life forever if the opponent can not kill, it is not a suitable challenge for low level players.

I am very close to being able to simulate, but the complaint still proceeds to lower-level characters, or you have Phoenix or Troopers or you will not complete the war.

Today my profile is this one.
    https://swgoh.gg/u/camper/