Ghosts of Dathomir plague anomaly

Ok, I'm running through the Ghosts of Dathomir event on auto with my R1 squad. In the last wave of the bonus tier, plague seems to spread from the altar. Ok, that's understandable since we don't get much of a description of the altar anyway. However, I have to ask.... why does plague act differently in the event than it does in other game modes? Here, it seems to take away protection instead of (in addition to?) health. And it isn't removed when health is at 100%. Chirrut gives plenty of HoT's, but plague isn't being cleansed. Does protection need to be recovered 100%? Or does it simply have to time out?

A little clarity on event abilities would be appreciated.

Replies

• Options
    Actually, after reviewing the video, it appears that plague isn't doing any damage at all. Weird.
  • Options
    Same anomaly happen with my imperial trooper team. Shore n stark got plague stick, just 1 for each of them, and just 1 bar my health decrease. Shore heal, plague not gone.

Then i attack the altar, plague misteriously gone without using heal ability, and it's not gone bcause of health steal. Shore have the plague, veers attack, plague in shore suddenly gone. If plague gone by health steal scenario, it should be gone when it's shore turn.
  • Options
    RacerDejak wrote: »
    Same anomaly happen with my imperial trooper team. Shore n stark got plague stick, just 1 for each of them, and just 1 bar my health decrease. Shore heal, plague not gone.

Then i attack the altar, plague misteriously gone without using heal ability, and it's not gone bcause of health steal. Shore have the plague, veers attack, plague in shore suddenly gone. If plague gone by health steal scenario, it should be gone when it's shore turn.

Same here. Deathtrooper had to be full-healed (by his own lifesteal or Shore) about 4 times before it went away. Took a lot of abilities for Shore to finally get rid of his.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options
    How do you create a thread from prison?!
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Options
    leef wrote: »
    How do you create a thread from prison?!

Ha! I was released a while ago. That's just a prison tat. A constant personal reminder that I shouldn't talk about certain things when I post here.