We need more ships

I think it is a shame we don't have ships like the Twilight (Anakin) Luke's X-Wing (with R2) and Ventress' Geonosian Starfighter. I think there should be more focus on ships the coming year since they seem to have just released the feature added some new characters with their ships and then started neglecting it.

A ship raid could help as well with in the rewards the most iconic ship with it's original crew the Millenium Falcon with Han and Chewie.

I think it is a shame that we have to use worthless ships like Tie Fighters that get blasted to pieces with 1 shot while we can't use the most iconic pilots and ships in Star Wars

Replies

• Options
    Joost wrote: »
    I think it is a shame that we have to use worthless ships like Tie Fighters that get blasted to pieces with 1 shot while we can't use the most iconic pilots and ships in Star Wars

Eh? TIE Fighters are probably the most iconic ships in the whole SW canon!

• Options
    Only a matter of time before there's a Death Star raid with Red 5 blueprints as the reward. If that doesn't happen that's a huge missed opportunity for EA to boost interest in ships massively.

For Assajj it'd be great if we got her Trident or Givinex starfighter and then her bounty Hunter version with the Banshee.
  • Options
    Moved to Feedback/Ships.
  • Options
    Joost wrote: »

Eh? TIE Fighters are probably the most iconic ships in the whole SW canon!

I partly agree. TIEs are among the most iconic ships of Star Wars (the look between different classes is always similar AND the sound they produce)

Yet, more importantly, other GENERIC ships are needed:
    Y-Wing, A-Wing (the old one is even in the title screen...), TIE Interceptors / Bombers...

Although, in the current one ship = one pilot system, they might have been too enthusiastic regarding their release possibilities and our farming/spending possibilities...

• Options
    Better hold on with ship until there is more option to customize our ship. Right now with the current state, most player use same line up, max pilot. Who's win is back to coin flip.. it's RNG dependable. And it's bad bcause if everything base on RNG, there is not much strategy to apply.
  • Options
    Ambassador wrote: »
    Burried in a thread no one visits because we cant be bothered dealing with it.

is more to point.