Cantina

Look I'm growing weary of having to split up the slowest most expensive energy between mods and cantina farms. You guys are dumping a lot of content in cantina nodes (seriously is this necessary i can count numerous other places to stick toons and a lot of them would be welcomed, GW , arena , etc)
Put simply in addicted to mod farming I have to complete mods just to stay top of my shard and if I neglect it for even a brief period I'm dead. It's really strenuous and irritating as a free to play player to not be able to farm content from cantinas as we all know how brutal those farms can be. At any rate that's my position and I'd like to see mod farm on a different energy source all together for mods or at least see some new content in other areas of the game seriously is that asking for too much?

Replies

• Mod farming? What's that? I haven't farmed a single mod in over 6 months because of all the Cantina characters required for events. Unfortunately it's just a fact in this game. The more money you spend, the more access to better mods and toons you will have. I feel your pain but I'm guessing you are indeed asking too much. Mods drew a clear line between ftp and non-ftp a long time ago and I don't think that's something EA or people who spend a lot want to see changed.
  • Once upon a time.. there is moment when i'm peacefully farm mods. Now i can't bcause there is require chars here and there in the cantina
    :dizzy:

Btw have u ever wonder why mods pack stay forever in the store? :flushed:
  • Isn't that the point of the game though? If everyone could get every toon easily, it would totally destroy the game. This way there is so much diversity from player to player. It makes you strategize.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    RacerDejak wrote: »
    Once upon a time.. there is moment when i'm peacefully farm mods. Now i can't bcause there is require chars here and there in the cantina
    :dizzy:

Btw have u ever wonder why mods pack stay forever in the store? :flushed:

I treat this mod packs like gear, save up and buy them occasionally. This has saved me from mod farming for a bit.

It's all about resource management and that energy is key, but every time I'm out and trying to farm mods they keep pulling me back in.