Zeta Ezra - worth it?

The videos I’ve seen...he hits pretty hard. Would appreciate some honest feedback from those who have him zeta.

Replies

• Yes worth it I one run Jedi zqgj zariss z Ezra grand master Yoda double zeta r2 when I face chirrut he better be moded and gear 12 or extra one shots h
  • He's one of my favorite characters, maybe even my favorite. In raids, he's usually my top damage dealer, and pretty much carries the entire team in light side TB. He had a permanent spot on my arena team (consistently finishing top 50) until I got JTR. 10/10 would recommend.
  • Putnam wrote: »
    The videos I’ve seen...he hits pretty hard. Would appreciate some honest feedback from those who have him zeta.

I... I don't think you realize where you are right now...

shifty-eyes-gif-18.gif
    Proud and Belgian officer of [DTA] BIER DTA | official Lando Calrissian fanboy KappaPride
  • Great Zeta. Only recommend using it if you have a lot of zetas to spare though. Would recommend hoarding zetas until the feb update info is clearly announced.
    - R.I.P. Carrie Fisher -
  • to me it wasnt worth it. makes him a solid character but not worth the investment. he doesnt really have a place among all the other godlike characters on a roster. i run zzcls lead gk zraid han z thrawn and zzr2. who do u replace on the lineup to put in ezra....?
  • my ezra is g12 and zetad. i wish i saved all the gear to pit him to 12 if im being honest
  • Interesting. I wouldn’t be using him in arena, I run maxed sisters there. Don’t have the zetas to spare.

I’m 66/100 for HY so I’m trying to build a good Jedi team to compliment him. I have Ezra g11 atm
  • Dantefire wrote: »
    Great Zeta. Only recommend using it if you have a lot of zetas to spare though. Would recommend hoarding zetas until the feb update info is clearly announced.

Agree.. his zeta is not the best, just decent. If u are looking for damage output, zeta assajj is bettter. It's better if u hold bcause february seems interesting.
  • I have him zeta and he is awesome for raids and for territory battles (6/6 on phoenix mission). Still not sure about it, but at least I don't have to spend gear on the other phoenix to make them good, I have them gear 8 or 9 and that's thanks to Z ezra
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    moved to strategy section
  • Can you imagine Ezra with nightsisters, oh boy.
  • I ran Ezra with CLS, GK, R2, Zolo. So much damage.
    I'd say the Zeta is worth it if you're using him in Arena. Else I'd probably pass unless you have a surplus.
  • Anakin_Skywalker
    1801 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    I saw one person who soloed the whole HAAT with zeta Ezra.

Ackbar Hermit Ezra BB8 CLS

it was test server so he had godlike mods all max gear all zetaed out, but still it is possible.
    He said the two only necessary zetas are Ezra's, and CLS IBAT

Out of 48 (46?) million damage in total, Ezra did 27 million, double of CLS's 14 million damage. He was by far the biggest contributor in the run.
  • BulYwif
    1977 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    Ezra can really do some good damages in the right team. QGJ lead allows Ezra to gain offense equals to 3 times his speed. Hermit Yoda will give him +50% offense. QGJ and Kenobi can give him offense up. I don't have his zeta yet, but I'm working on a new team with him. I used him yesterday in the Dathomir event against NS and with all those buffs, he could crit for 43k+ at gear 11 and not really well modded.
    I also made some tests in GW with Ackbar, Hermit, CLS and him. Incredible team and really fun to play.
    It's like most of good toons toons, put them in the right team and he will be good.