Is Starck viable in arena?

Is ThrawnL, Starck, Storm, RG and Snow viable in arena?
MS

Replies

• Starck is viable(ish) in some lineups, but not that one since RG is currently useless in top tier arena. Switch him with zVeers and you've got yourself a team.
  • Thx
    MS
  • Extremely situational. Roasted against CLS, roast Nightsisters
  • On offense yes. On defense not so much. If your using imperial troopers in arena you wanna use your last attempt of the day to switch in stormtrooper.
  • Thx for the tips. I mostly face NS in arena, because I m not CLS level
    MS
  • ThrawnZz.veersZ.starckZ.shoretrooper.deathtrooper.
  • HK666
    1263 posts Member
    You really want Shore in a Thrawn team. Definitely drop RG.

Snow also isn't really used that much under Thrawn. I'd suggest Tarkin or Deathtrooper (Deathtrooper over Tarkin, but Death is a harder farm)

If you are to early in the game for Shore/Death, I'd go with Thrawn, Storm, Stark, Palp, Vader/Tarkin.

Palp is real squishy and won't last at higher levels on most teams

believe current Empire arena set up is- Thrawn, Krennic, Death, Shore and Storm
  • Goodgil wrote: »
    Starck is viable(ish) in some lineups, but not that one since RG is currently useless in top tier arena. Switch him with zVeers and you've got yourself a team.
    Starck and Veers work very well together, not sure why you would want to switch them out
    Starck is viable(ish) in some lineups, but not that one since RG is currently useless in top tier arena. Switch him with zVeers and you've got yourself a team.
    Starck and Veers work very well together, not sure why you would want to switch them out

I think the "him" word is refer to RG hmm
  • RacerDejak wrote: »
    Goodgil wrote: »

That would make sense. The way she wrote it , it sounded like she was saying switch stark for zeta Veers.
  • A Trooper team with starck is currently one of the top in my arena (regularly gets to rank 1), simply because they destroy Nightsisters so extremely hard and can use that to leap-frog over the teams they struggle against (CLS and RJT).

For reference, his team is Veers, Shore, DT, Snow, Starck.
  • Recently saw a Thrawn Starck Snow Storm and Shore team at the top of my arena
  • Creepioo wrote: »
    Recently saw a Thrawn Starck Snow Storm and Shore team at the top of my arena

Might it have been there just to beat a NS squad though?
  • Trooper with Zveers (l) are extremely powerful against NS team but against JTR it is hard
  • RacerDejak wrote: »

That would make sense. The way she wrote it , it sounded like she was saying switch stark for zeta Veers.

I'm a he, not a she... And I did mean RG
    RacerDejak wrote: »

I'm a he, not a she... And I did mean RG

Nice rhyming!
  • DarthZannaH
    577 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    Imp Troopers is one of the most fun squads in SWGOH right now, they are amazing.

For arena, it's situational tho, you use them against the cancer of NS.

zVeers with Starck/Storm/Death/Snow is a deadly squad, you will roflstomp all NS in your shard.

Mods:
    • Starck and Veers as fast as possible;
    • Snow with as much crit.chance as possible while maintaining 216% crit.damage;
    • Death Trooper needs Potency + Crit.Damage;
    • Storm Trooper protection/health;
    Do or do not...
  • Starck with crazy speed can outspeed talzin lead NS team at opening attack. Once he release his buffs (with zveers lead), NS team is dead. Especially with paper zombie.

My starck at 280 speed, g8.. facing g12 full armatek (unless paper zombie), full zeta NS team. It's satisfying.. but imp trooper is situational in arena bcause they can't hold well in defence.
  • Thx all
    MS
  • Imp Troopers is one of the most fun squads in SWGOH right now, they are amazing.

For arena, it's situational tho, you use them against the cancer of NS.

zVeers with Starck/Storm/Death/Snow is a deadly squad, you will roflstomp all NS in your shard.

Mods:
    • Starck and Veers as fast as possible;
    • Snow with as much crit.chance as possible while maintaining 216% crit.damage;
    • Death Trooper needs Potency + Crit.Damage;
    • Storm Trooper protection/health;

Agreed absolutely on the first point. I adore playing my Imperial Troopers any chance I get, because they go from 0-100 in milliseconds. One of them gets a single kill aaaaand BOOM the enemy team is all dead, you took 50 turns, every one of your Troopers crit for over 15k (even Shore) and you're all at max health+protection.
  • AlexanderG wrote: »
    Creepioo wrote: »
    Recently saw a Thrawn Starck Snow Storm and Shore team at the top of my arena

Might it have been there just to beat a NS squad though?

@AlexanderG of course :smile: is it possible to stay in the top of arena with emipre another way? (In an old shard)
  • One of my shardmate use Thrawn, DT, Krennic, Shore & Storm and don't fall out of top 20-30
  • Dt and Krennic are too hard for me to get.
    I've got Thrawn and Storm though, and I'm getting shore with crystals.
    I'm going to start farming Starck in Guild Store, and Veers from Hard Battles.
    MS
  • Hi, just came aware I can buy shore and DT Shards from TB Store...Right?
    MS