Please reduce animation time

Luniz
359 posts Member
If you look at the top arena teams they all feature toons with long animation times. Timeout shouldn't be the primry determinant of arena viability. All this accomplishes is limiting viable arena toons to TM management and sucks the fun and strategy out of PvP. And yes I am playing on 4x, it is still not fast enough.

Replies

• Yeah they should take out animation all together and just have numbers floating up when you do damage, with an option to remove the numbers when they take up too much time!
  • Also with add of new complicated mechanic, it's lag when we do mass attack/ability that related to bonus, like TM, health, prot, etc. It seems the program need time to calculate it right before do next action.
  • Some have seriously long animation time. Like R2 and Hermit Yoda.
  • If you like long animation times watch Dooku go to work!
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Moved to correct sub forum

If the character speed is the issue, you may want to consider bringing in more offense to the team.

But yes, they should have a set time for all animations when they are making toons.
  • I'm less concerned with animation times than I am the amount of time it takes to get back to the arena screen after a victory. I have been sniped several times only because I had to wait 15 seconds between victory and attempting to click a battle again. There is really no reason for that to take so insufferably long to load.
  • I'm less concerned with animation times than I am the amount of time it takes to get back to the arena screen after a victory. I have been sniped several times only because I had to wait 15 seconds between victory and attempting to click a battle again. There is really no reason for that to take so insufferably long to load.

Really sucks losing those 50 Crystals you spent too refresh only to realize someone it's battling you
  • I didn't think timeout teams were a thing any more.
  • Anrath
    216 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    Just look at how much lag BB8 causes when he attacks with his basic... it is way worse then normal animation delays. He is almost a time-out team by himself
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Well, i too find some of the animation annoyingly slow, but can't say i ever draw because of a time shortage.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • They should just add more time to the arena match or add an 8x speed. I don't ever have a problem with running out of time, but I still think they should adjust the mechanics to ensure that a timeout team never becomes a viable strategy.
  • Gk lead, zbariss, then put +3 char who have new abilities :
    "LAG" - cannot avoid, dispel, resist, drain battle timer 5-10 sec with 10% chance to crash the program, causing force close n instant defeat.

- bb8
    - talia (after doing her flying caramba, she's just stand there in front of the enemy. That nerve)
    - idk who else have annoying animation lag who drain timer.

:sunglasses: