Lando!!!!!!

It seems a lot of people aren't excited for this awesome character. If I wasn't in the middle of farming dooku I would be going for him.

Replies

• Ztyle
    1970 posts Member
    Max speed of 110, I like his skills, but he's just to slow and squeezy
    I'm Danish , Leader of the Space Slug Alliance , living the SlugLife , My collection
  • V1p3rdyn4sty
    2674 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    He is on my bench and 25 levels below my 'A' team. Please, don't tell me I need to level him and gear him up :)
  • Ztyle
    1970 posts Member
    Just settle with Nute, Greedo, Chewie, Boba and Mob, for the scoundrel event, when it comes
    I'm Danish , Leader of the Space Slug Alliance , living the SlugLife , My collection
  • Landos special with leia would be deadly if matches lasted that long
  • mccif16 wrote: »
    Landos special with leia would be deadly if matches lasted that long

Doubt they will. Maybe with RG. but even still his first aoe is meh and becomes awesome after the second use only if u get two crits on the first. I liked him sid lead but then hes too slow so i tried with him at lead and the crits werent happening enough for me to consider him arena worthy. Super fun on missions though.
  • Sadly, his abilities/stats aren't very interesting.

There are a number of other heroes out there that I'd want before Lando (even ones that are currently farmable in arena/GW).
  • Remember you never see him on arena , there is a reason for this.
    Spender have it 7 *
    since month And never use it on arena .
  • Trick to Lando: Have Nute lead, have some form of taunter (Poe or RG) and either assist callers, healers, controllers, etc. Point is to buy time for Lando's turn. Then "make it rain". With 3+ crits, he'll act almost instantly, deal more damage with his AoE (which won't be on cool down), and... Yeah. Basically, if you prep right with Lando, he can handle taking out the entire enemy squad.
  • Remember you never see him on arena , there is a reason for this.
    Spender have it 7 *
    since month And never use it on arena .

Wrong. While his speed DOES hinder him, you can build a team around him that wrecks in arena. Also, just because you don't encounter Lando users on your server, doesn't mean that's the case for all others...
  • SinnerWill wrote: »
    Trick to Lando: Have Nute lead, have some form of taunter (Poe or RG) and either assist callers, healers, controllers, etc. Point is to buy time for Lando's turn. Then "make it rain". With 3+ crits, he'll act almost instantly, deal more damage with his AoE (which won't be on cool down), and... Yeah. Basically, if you prep right with Lando, he can handle taking out the entire enemy squad.

Why would you put Nute as leader?? He doesn´t give stealth to his allies, so basically Lando wouldn´t benefit from that at all...
  • Stop taking about Nute or he's going to get nerfed