Rancor Raid level cap

As an officer of a growing guild, every time I start a level 30 or 40 raid (even though I put out in chat) I inevitably get a couple of our level 85 members that enter the raid and destroy it before our lower level members get the chance to participate. So I recommend the lower level raids have the ability to add a level cap placed on them. Such as the level 30 raid has a max player of 50. 40 raid of 60 and so on...

Replies

• or you could just kick them.
  • If you have 85s that can clear it run heroic. No one needs low level raids the loot is pointless and is easily farmed elsewhere. Your low level guys might think they need the low level loot, but they're wrong and have no idea of the amount of heroic loot they need and will be thankful when they get to gear 9 and have hundreds of heroic loot waiting for them.
  • Last position reward in heroic raid more valuable than first position in lvl 30 or 40 raid.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    RacerDejak wrote: »
    Last position reward in heroic raid more valuable than first position in lvl 30 or 40 raid.

this^^
    swgohfan29 wrote: »
    or you could just kick them.

also this ^^. no need to keep people around that will not help you grow.
  • Gotta agree with cowboy and Dejak. You should be running the highest tier you know you can beat. As long as your lower members register, they'll get better rewards than if they aced the lower tier raid.
  • Well then maybe I just need to join a new guild. Cowboy’s comment is good but that would imply that our members use the exchange which we have maybe 6 of our 35 that do. As for racer they can’t get into those raids as low level that they are
  • Smokinmac wrote: »
    Well then maybe I just need to join a new guild. Cowboy’s comment is good but that would imply that our members use the exchange which we have maybe 6 of our 35 that do. As for racer they can’t get into those raids as low level that they are

For heroic raid, u don't need high level. Just need minimal 1 char at 7 stars. Just enter the raid with that 1 *7 char, even if u defeat or cannot make damage, u still get the reward. Let the lvl 85 finish the attack job.
  • Smokinmac wrote: »
    Well then maybe I just need to join a new guild. Cowboy’s comment is good but that would imply that our members use the exchange which we have maybe 6 of our 35 that do. As for racer they can’t get into those raids as low level that they are

Nothing I said involves the gear exchange