Talzin leader ability is unreal

darthjeary
170 posts Member
edited February 2018
Just ran into what I think is a very very annoying glitch. Arena vs Nightsisters. Talzin lead, Daka, Asajj, Acolyte, and initiate. Took out Daka first, then Talzin. All good right?

Nope, every single turn no matter who would go out of the three remaining, Daka and/or Talzin revived, attacked, then went back to dead immediately. And even sometimes stayed alive.

That was a strange glitch, right? Or do the nightsisters have some insane version of Zombies revive I am unaware of and triggered somehow?

Replies

• Talzin Leader ability. Working the way it should.
    Read up the highest level.
  • You need to read toon's abilities.
  • darthjeary
    170 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    ****, you guys are right. Wow. Shes awesome. Can delete this thread. I feel dumb now.

I guess only thing to note is that it is interesting this leader ability still works after she goes down. Holy powerful.
  • All leader abilities continue for the duration of the fight, whether the leader is alive or dead, unless it specifically states "while char is active"
  • Anakin_Skywalker
    1801 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    Yeah zeta Vader's leadership partially expires when he himself dies. The infinte dot part. Turnmeter removal and 30% offense part remains.

Also Hera's "20% turnmeter whenever phoenix ally uses special abilities" part expires when she dies. "Unique shared along all Phoenix" part remains.

Other than that, you are safe to assume all leader abilities last throughout the whole battle.
  • Makes sense. Im a Phoenix user mainly and go out of my way to keep Hera alive. Assumed most leaders were like hers, but shes the unique one in a not good way.
  • Question do the temp revive count towards asajj unique?... it does say they are instantly defeated again. Probably does. That sounds better than the assist honestly.
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    Yes. Dakas too. They are 8 ways of nasty.
  • Yeah, don't slack off on nightsisters. Get them up.