Territory Wars Discord Server!

One of the biggest SWGOH Discord server
With over 5k members and more joining every day, its a server to bring all the guilds together with their opponents, which will enable a friendly and safe place to compete.
Feel free to join

https://discord.gg/ygYGR4p

Replies

• /up
  • 6k soon
  • Fauztin
    1332 posts Member
    @Mihai29 , would you be willing to only bump this thread when adding relevant and contributing information to attract more community members? I appreciate the content of your last post including an update to the number of members, but a description of what the channel structures look like, what the general rules of conduct entail, and other useful information would be acceptable to refreshing the "trending" of this thread.
    "I am a leaf on the wind. Watch how I soar." ~ Hoban Washburne
  • Fauztin wrote: »
    @Mihai29 , would you be willing to only bump this thread when adding relevant and contributing information to attract more community members? I appreciate the content of your last post including an update to the number of members, but a description of what the channel structures look like, what the general rules of conduct entail, and other useful information would be acceptable to refreshing the "trending" of this thread.

Just bumped it once when TW started so i can make people aware that theres a server out there with a purpose and if anyone looking for their rivals, there a place for such thing
    i wont bump it anymore, no worries
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Mihai29 wrote: »
    Fauztin wrote: »

Just bumped it once when TW started so i can make people aware that theres a server out there with a purpose and if anyone looking for their rivals, there a place for such thing
    i wont bump it anymore, no worries

Is this really a legit response, or just a bumb in disguise ?!??
    Save water, drink champagne!