Prohibit Platoon Deployment

If in the next QoL update we can have the ability to prohibit deployment on specific platoons, that would be great. Some players in my guild still don't fully understand the mechanics of TB *sigh* and waste their valuable 7* Pao on a platoon that we can't complete because we don't have one of the toons it requires like wicket, holdo or general kenobi (we started HAAT on December 31st). We can already add commands everywhere else. Why not add it to individual platoons also? Thanks

Replies

• +1
    It would be helpful for sure
  • Would like this, but will not happen. Heroes deployed in platoons cannot help in battles, which handicaps your squads' combat effectiveness, reducing your rewards and slowing your progress. Slower progress benefits the game.
  • I agree. Also there're a few things more to improve on BT. For example, check who fight in each battle. Another thing that would love to have as an officer is the possibility to check how many % of his total GP did each member deployed in ground and how many in air.
  • For real. My guild has so many wasted toons on platoons with p2p toons like Holdo and Rose. Would be great to have a do not platoonify feature for those garbage platoons that there’s no hope of completing.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    From what we are told that is a lot harder than it sounds due to client/server relations. Not saying they can't, just not straight forward.

And then they could still ignore it like instructions now...haha