Getting Wrecked?

I normally get 5/6 or 6/6 in combat missions. Seem WAY harder today. Other people in guild notice too. Even Phoenix and Resistance. My Resistance team got punked in P3. Exposes resisted alot. CLS debuffs resisted alot.

Anyone else notice?

Replies

• TVF
    36519 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    Nope. Seems exactly the same. Cakewalk for my Res team just like always. Even my neutered Rebel team (no CLS or Han, used in special mission instead) got 5/6.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • I've not dropped a wave. There is no change in difficulty. You may have got unlucky with more elites in the final rounds, but other than that nothing has changed since last time.
  • We did worse than usual on Platoons because no one has Rose or Holdo (and honestly probably never will) or 5 Tie Reapers. Maybe that and some bad RNG explains it.
  • I'm still perfect so far in waves completed in this TBs so no change detected on my part.

However, tomorrow's Rogue One mission is going to be the real test! :#
  • Combat mission imo not change. What change (for our guild) is platoon. We have trouble fill it, so we don't get boost. :cry:
  • Yes, both my Rogue One and Phoenix got splatted in phase 6. Normally they cruise through.

For some reason the unending death coaster set off, despite that the usual elite stormtrooper commanders needed to perpetuate it had already been killed... something was off with the speed they ran at. Got through 5/6 then BLAM barely got to take a shot.

A few of my guild mates had exactly the same read on this. Something is off.
    "If you recognise this thumbnail, then you have great taste, and you're really getting old"
  • Sometimes more elites spawn then others. Terrible luck that.
    #AcolyteShootsTwice
  • My zResistance and zPhoneix were slammed today in Outter Pass and Forward Trenches. Could not pass phase 5 with either. Troopers appear to have more health and speed and immunity to Speeder Airstrike. Probe Driods also detonating at 50% Protection and troopers ignoring zFinns taunt and not getting debuffs applied.