Anyone else hoping for Cad Bane?

Willkimm98
466 posts Member
edited February 2016
I really wanted this guy, even if he isnt good, he is awesome and has some cool abilities with stun and extra attack on basic. I really wanted him and since he isnt great, it would have been fine to move him to the free players

Anyone else hoping for Cad Bane? 33 votes

Yes
36%
Amish_AceThe_Oklahoma_KidOregonWeedRobbathehuttPerongelukRomao33Willkimm98SavageopInternetSwagJaquizz1616GraveDigger78behr228 12 votes
No
36%
Inhumanesnow6TelaanJJHRogerfanDarthNicoAtwellWildGruntGeofRivNonValidUserOlleJohnnyudesDarthdave 12 votes
Didnt care
15%
SneakyMcPeteVicVegaNaifreakVorechKhayman 5 votes
Happy with anyone
12%
garcia_george99Darth_ReyLuke6108Astris 4 votes

Replies

• Options
    Yes
    I'd like to have him higher starred, but honestly if you don't see a whale using him, hes prob not that good. I got some lucky chromium rolls and could get him to 5* but why would I? No point at this time really.
    Darth Saltious - Hoth Ski Patrol
  • Options
    Yes
    Definitely know that Lando is farmable
  • Options
    No
    Trust me. I have him 7* lvl 63 G7-8 and he was the biggest mistake I have ever made.

He is so squishy he makes Ahsoka look like a tank and his damage is really sub par.

The only use I have for him is to stun Savage in the Support Challenge.
  • Options
    Haven't really tried him out except a short stint in the support challenge. Got him in a chromium a while back (before I knew to use my crystals on refreshes, I'm f2p btw) login rewards the other month let me get him to 4*. I might go for Lando after yoda. Already have boba felt geared up
  • Options
    Yes
    Thats unfortunate. I knew he wasnt great but at least he could be decent. Oh well, makes sense that they give us 30 shards for a month, not even enough to unlock him.
  • Options
    Yes
    I was hoping for him to help complete a scoundrel team. But I got surprised by Lando so I'm not sorry about the outcome.
  • Options
    Had him 7 starred for awhile only use is part of suicide squad in galactic wars, he is a cool character in canon, but he has been watered down. Only viable thing is his stun glove. Don't waste time on him. My favorite now is Savage opress.