Nightsisters in Arena - Game is broken!

Prev1
neogeohunter
112 posts Member
edited February 2018
@CG_Kozispoon The current situation in the arena is not acceptable. The game is currently completely broken. How can it be that Nightsisters squads with less than 80k arena power can easily beat a RJT squad with 110k arena power? The Design of the Nightsisters is a total mess! I put all my rewards from TB, zetas and money on my RJT squad and had to realize that it was for nothing. I don’t see the meaningfulness in investing G12 gear, zetas and real money into a squad, which get beaten by a fully broken noob Nightsisters squad. I am very curious how the developers will fix that mess. The health pool is quite small compared to the protection pool. So stacking protection is useless against NS... how will future squads handle Nightsisters? IMO plague is a broken mechanism and will influence and destroy any upcoming toons/squads. I hope CG will fix that soon!
Post edited by Sunnie1978 on

Replies

• Lol, well, first off, try searching the forum, there are many ways to counter a NS squad. Remember , aoe is your friend
  • A Nightsister squad is not a noob squad by any means. To be competitive in the top 20 of arena you need 4 zetas and at least 3 100+ speed mod sets. It’s not an easy team to just have. I get that JTR was hard to get but that shouldn’t mean you are untouchable.
  • Rock - Paper - Scissors

JRT isn’t that great on defence but is especially weak to NS modded with right turn order.

Xio
  • neogeohunter
    112 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    Lol, well, first off, try searching the forum, there are many ways to counter a NS squad. Remember , aoe is your friend

It’s not about winning in the offens. They are not hard to beat... its about the situation that a totally undergeared NS squad is able to beat a fully maxed RJT squad!
  • Dovib wrote: »
    A Nightsister squad is not a noob squad by any means. To be competitive in the top 20 of arena you need 4 zetas and at least 3 100+ speed mod sets. It’s not an easy team to just have. I get that JTR was hard to get but that shouldn’t mean you are untouchable.

Not true. I have seen several NS squads with only 1-2 zetas in the top 10!

• Look at the NS speeds and turn order. Look at forums on good JRT defence combos. Just because you’ve G12’d a toon doesn’t mean it’s the right toons or you’ve modded them to their optimum.

Xio
  • Xioborg wrote: »
    Look at the NS speeds and turn order. Look at forums on good JRT defence combos. Just because you’ve G12’d a toon doesn’t mean it’s the right toons or you’ve modded them to their optimum.

Believe me I am an expert when it comes to modding my arena squads. My BB8 is at 305 speed, R2D2 at 285, Old Ben 240, RJT 240 and GK at 177 with 93 prot. / 39k health. All toons have all zetas, and complete G12 Gear!

• Well, as much as you are frustrated right now, I think rock/paper/scissors is better than rock/fast rock/faster rock.
  • Sunnie1978
    2937 posts Moderator
    Moving to Feedback: Arena
  • Mebbe the old saw , speed kills, is true is this case then, all those lightning fast turns for your droids makes them easy picking for a NS squad.
  • Tango1 wrote: »
    I completely disagree. For once we are seeing diversity. In my shard we have Rex, Cls, Rjt, MT, Thrawn, Acbar, GK and ventress leads right now. Cant remember this many leaders in top 50 since i started playing. Power rating is useless if you try to compare arena teams so i suggest you stop spending your energy on that. For one it does not take synergy into account and then its pointless. A high power all tank team with the best tanks in the game would have high power, but never win a match.

Whats even more fun is that those broken NS you talk about can be wiped in less than a minute by g8 troopers with a zeers lead. Are they broken aswell? Thier power would be even less than ns. Same goes for Phoenix, low geared and still fight NS with ease. Wedge led aoe rebels give the same result.

Its called diversity imo:)

Undergeared NS are no diversity... they are broken!

I completely disagree. For once we are seeing diversity. In my shard we have Rex, Cls, Rjt, MT, Thrawn, Acbar, GK and ventress leads right now. Cant remember this many leaders in top 50 since i started playing. Power rating is useless if you try to compare arena teams so i suggest you stop spending your energy on that. For one it does not take synergy into account and then its pointless. A high power all tank team with the best tanks in the game would have high power, but never win a match.

Whats even more fun is that those broken NS you talk about can be wiped in less than a minute by g8 troopers with a zeers lead. Are they broken aswell? Thier power would be even less than ns. Same goes for Phoenix, low geared and still fight NS with ease. Wedge led aoe rebels give the same result.

No, they are just a new squad to play, it's a shame folks can't see this and work with it instead of crying about how the new squad threatens the existing structure in arena.

No, they are just a new squad to play, it's a shame folks can't see this and work with it instead of crying about how the new squad threatens the existing structure in arena.

I disagree. It is an issue when someone sends in a g5 3* zombie into arena which keeps reviving forever. At the very least, the zombie needs some balancing, but the rest of the NS squad is fine.
  • While i disagree with plauge being broken and all that, the one thing the Op has gotten right is that no matter the toon, having a underdeveloped character should not be a advanatge conpared to fully developed
  • Ewoks love JTR and NS teams.

Not great on defense, but what is...

Omnomnom

AREEEEBAAAAAAAAA!!!

I disagree. It is an issue when someone sends in a g5 3* zombie into arena which keeps reviving forever. At the very least, the zombie needs some balancing, but the rest of the NS squad is fine.

Actually Eddie, from what I have seen in arena, and what I have seen on the forum here, a weak zombie is used by a rookie player so to speak and a fully geared zombie is how the top NS players go. So it seems anyway.
  • CountPookoo
    189 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    NS are fine.....very balanced.

NS beats CLS &........Chaze/Wiggs beat NS...and Chaze/Wiggs get smacked by CLS meta..

Just b/c u have g12 blah blah blah best mods blah blah doesn’t mean u should be able to beat every team in the game.

Please stop the qq...Devs did a great job making NS to shake up Arena....long overdue imo..
  • I completely agree with neogeohunter.
    It's not ok, that some 70k undergeared and bad moded NS Teams are in the T10.
    We have one in our Arena.
    He is easy beatable with some Teams, but beat my full geared 106k JTR Team in Offense.
    All other Top Players have huge Problems, also with Rex, CLS and GK Lead with undergeared NS Trash Teams. That's not how it should be.
  • NS are fine.....very balanced.

NS beats CLS &........Chaze/Wiggs beat NS...and Chaze/Wiggs get smacked by CLS meta..

Just b/c u have g12 blah blah blah best mods blah blah doesn’t mean u should be able to beat every team in the game.

Please stop the qq...Devs did a great job making NS to shake up Arena....long overdue imo..

Let me guess: you're playing with 70k NS?

It takes a lot of effort and ressources to get a fully maxed arean team. And it takes not even 1/3 of these ressources to get a stupid 70k NS team. How is this right? It is just stupid that both teams can be in top5 of arena. Devs did a very bad job to make this possible.
  • dany wrote: »
    NS are fine.....very balanced.

Let me guess: you're playing with 70k NS?

It takes a lot of effort and ressources to get a fully maxed arean team. And it takes not even 1/3 of these ressources to get a **** 70k NS team. How is this right? It is just **** that both teams can be in top5 of arena. Devs did a very bad job to make this possible.

Lol I would like to see how you have determined the resource ratio , your def the first I have seen to claim such a definite ratio.
  • Yea it's broken.. they said they will not let similar thing like old ben happen. Now it happen again.. people exploiting NS zombie.

Call it different this time, but what's the diffirence between paper old ben? :dizzy:
  • Some of you guys din‘t get it hu? I don’t be against NS! I have no problem if a good geared NS squad defeats me... I have a problem that totally undergeared 3-4 Star squads are able to defeat fully maxed teams! That should NOT be the case... and this is all due to this broken plague mechanics!
  • CountPookoo
    189 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    Some of you guys din‘t get it hu? I don’t be against NS! I have no problem if a good geared NS squad defeats me... I have a problem that totally undergeared 3-4 Star squads are able to defeat fully maxed teams! That should NOT be the case... and this is all due to this broken plague mechanics!

You don’t get it.

It’s not just about gear. Not about “my arena power is bigger than yours so I should win” It’s about team mechanics and how 5 toons interact together to counter the other team - mix and match.

The fact that a fully stealthed Nute team can kill the meta in right conditions is GOLD! The permutations you can make with this game is what keeps ppl playing. If it was just about get to g12 and sit back and stomp ppl that are not g11+ it would be kinda boring..

• leef
    13458 posts Member
    Some of you guys din‘t get it hu? I don’t be against NS! I have no problem if a good geared NS squad defeats me... I have a problem that totally undergeared 3-4 Star squads are able to defeat fully maxed teams! That should NOT be the case... and this is all due to this broken plague mechanics!

You don’t get it.

It’s not just about gear. Not about “my arena power is bigger than yours so I should win” It’s about team mechanics and how 5 toons interact together to counter the other team - mix and match.

The fact that a fully stealthed Nute team can kill the meta in right conditions is GOLD! The permutations you can make with this game is what keeps ppl playing. If it was just about get to g12 and sit back and stomp ppl that are not g11+ it would be kinda boring..

He's isn't saying he doesn't like counters, but he isn't fine with severly undergeared/starred teams roflstomping his decked out team.
    So his beef with NS is just about gear, not about all that other stuff.
    Even with fully decked out vs fully decked out " It’s about team mechanics and how 5 toons interact together to counter the other team - mix and match."
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • There's nothing broken, some just figured out an under geared zombie is effective as well. There's plenty of counters and the devs did a good job introducing a team to change up arena.
    Last fall my arena was 48/50 CLS teams, now theres cls, Rey, rex, thrawn, and NS. But they're not completely game breakin as there is only 5 NS squads 3 of which are whaled out 7* g12.

Just because your cookie cutter "maxed" team can't beat one team does not justify throwing a tantrum here
  • Just get the ewoks.

'AREEEEBAAAAAAAAAÀAAAA'
  • neogeohunter
    112 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    There's nothing broken, some just figured out an under geared zombie is effective as well. There's plenty of counters and the devs did a good job introducing a team to change up arena.
    Last fall my arena was 48/50 CLS teams, now theres cls, Rey, rex, thrawn, and NS. But they're not completely game breakin as there is only 5 NS squads 3 of which are whaled out 7* g12.

Just because your cookie cutter "maxed" team can't beat one team does not justify throwing a tantrum here

WTKitten are you talking about? Its about defens not offens! My “cookie cutter maxed” team beats every team out there, it just sucks that undergeared teams are able to beat fully geared teams!
  • GhostTruckin
    4020 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    There's nothing broken, some just figured out an under geared zombie is effective as well. There's plenty of counters and the devs did a good job introducing a team to change up arena.

WTKitten are you talking about? Its about defens not offens! My “cookie cutter maxed” team beats every team out there, it just sucks that undergeared teams are able to beat fully geared teams!

You do realize that on def nothing holds well at all, and might I point out, it shouldn't hold either. Be pretty boring really fast if you could never win because the def squad never loses . Try think about it that way.
  • This just makes me want to farm NS that much faster and put a full Ewok team on Def.