edited February 2016
ReallypaK7Kpn.jpg
?
Post edited by WompyRat on

Replies

• Lirg
    170 posts Member
    Looks pretty real to me *shrugs*
  • What level are you, and what's your a squad?
  • First things first, you have the best username I've ever seen. Second, yeah GW blows.
  • I played shadowbane back in the day, it was a UBI game with really terrible servers, anyway I had a toon name UBIdotCOM EATS"male genitalia" for about a month before they renamed it HappyDude LovesUBI. I just deleted it.
  • Baggodix wrote: »
    What level are you, and what's your a squad?

I dropped my arena rank to 1700 or somthing with a bunch of scrubs then won a match with them hoping itd give me an easier gw since i read that was how you got an easier gw and i got this. Squad power is currently 15000 or somthing

• I have yet to beat gw, level 70 and my main squad has 24k plus power. Furthest i get now is the fourth battle then everyone is dead. Never gotten past the 10th battle but that was before the update
  • Easux wrote: »
    Baggodix wrote: »

I dropped my arena rank to 1700 or somthing with a bunch of scrubs then won a match with them hoping itd give me an easier gw since i read that was how you got an easier gw

You read wrong. It's based on the highest power squad you put through, ever. Doesn't lower if you put a lower-level one in.

• WompyRat
    109 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Nik_Zirlos wrote: »
    Easux wrote: »
    Baggodix wrote: »

I dropped my arena rank to 1700 or somthing with a bunch of scrubs then won a match with them hoping itd give me an easier gw since i read that was how you got an easier gw

You read wrong. It's based on the highest power squad you put through, ever. Doesn't lower if you put a lower-level one in.

So broken. My friend has a 25k squad and is top 40 and he doesnt get these difficult battles until the 10th or 12th battle. Im blown away by how easy his gw is. Takes me like 2 or 3 days to get enough tokens for 1 shipment. Are you punishing me ea for being free to play?
  • 7* Lumi, 7* JC and 7* Daka really help :)
  • Reyia
    1171 posts Member
    It's as real as it gets. I have similar teams except they are lvl 70, maxed geared, and includes one shoot ko toons.
  • Rogan_Ban84
    1415 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    You really need about 8 or 9 maxed out characters with 5 different teams as cannon folders to clear gw. This is coming from one of the top arena players on my bracket. My gw may be more difficult due to my arena ranking and team power. But basically, You need lots of resources to clear it.
  • And yet ea is awfully quiet about fixing gw. I guess if people are still paying them why would they bother putting out a quality product?
  • Quicksilver
    1175 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    gw got insane the last few days, today on my second node im up against 7* leia, daka, rey, lumi and sidious. With the cheating ai daka revives everyone every time and leia shoots 3 times every time. I have 14 maxed out characters and many others for cannon fodder and i still wont be able to beat gw, talk about ridiculous

If theyre gonna make people fight 12 of these ridiculous teams can you at least make the ai have the same limits and chances as the player? Like seriously
  • I'd rather they increase the health gain between rounds.
  • Peaches
    34 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Yeah same for me, level 52 with my toons being near purple gear and none of them are 7* and yet i get paired up with these 60+ purple gear teams like ???

It used to be uncommon , but now it's getting on my nerves since i can't farm properly to get both my Luminara and Biggs up to 7* stars.