Who Would Win #4

MakinATrillion
84 posts Member
edited February 2018

Who Would Win #4 73 votes

Ahsoka Tano
42%
ZtyleNaurosleefjedikilla84TooLLiamtbqhBlatspielPuddis95SITHPLAGUEDaGhost141FürkészSpartan549phinfan309Unforg1vable_t0neg0dAdmiral_Wh1skersDedrickRogueUrbanSpacemanKALSwalkerVisionThe_Light_Sider 31 votes
Count Dooku
57%
Sticare_Courts_0073Zombie961Nerfherder31SaytsevsnovBooDarth_cowboyNikeNoodleKen_G77JoostGhwks1Oberon_CaladProximaB1_bawlzOfuzzsnarzenalTmanCombatCommander7Richfxxxc1ever_puntheatomicpunRiggler 42 votes
Post edited by MakinATrillion on

Replies

• MakinATrillion
    84 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    Ahsoka Tano
    Ashoka Tano was fast learning Jedi padawan brought up by Master Anakin Skywalker. Later becoming a strong Rebel and ultimately fought against Darth Vader.

Count Dooku was wise at a young age, brought up by Yoda as a padawan. Later becoming a fearsome Sith apprentice who fought against Obi-Wan Kenobi and Anakin Skywalker.
    Post edited by MakinATrillion on
  • Ahsoka Tano
    She survived against Vader. Dooku lost to Anakin.
  • Count Dooku

You might want to watch Rebels.

Ahsoka never fought against anyone with force lightning, and Dooku is the most skilled duelist there is.
  • Ahsoka Tano
    Of course. Dooku is rather dead... so unless he's a nightsisters, etc, etc
  • Ahsoka Tano

You might want to watch Rebels.

Ahsoka never fought against anyone with force lightning, and Dooku is the most skilled duelist there is.

I did, I thought she survived. And no, he didn't beat yoda in a duel and he lost many body parts to Anakin.
  • Ahsoka Tano
    I feel like Episode III proved that Anakin was more skilled than Dooku in a fight, and Ahsoka held her own against Vader, so I feel like she would win.
    On the other hand, Anakin may not fight as well with his injuries and suit, though...
  • Tough one but i'd have to give it to dooku. Ahsoka didn't finish her training and people say anakin beat dooku, but Palpatine had told him to hold back, because they wanted to turn Ani. I think Dooku often gets under-rated
  • Count Dooku
    Very very tough one. I think they are evenly matched with lightsaber skills but Dooku would win with his knowledge ofnthe force I think. Also he did manage to defeat Kenobi twice and I tjink he is more powerful than Ahsoka
  • Count Dooku
    Dooku Roflstomps, he's easily the better duelist, much more force powers and abilities, as Ahsoka's main feats are holding her own to canon Grievous, where Dooku personally trained legends Grievous and has been shown to physically be able to dodge his attacks (multiple swings per second), beat an unnamed inquisitor where Dooku has bested the best of the Jedi, such as obi wan multiple times, Anakin (excluding RotS where Sidious and him were planning to turn him to he dark side), quinlon vos (going so far to blitz and physically overpower him), and his former apprentice Asajj who he one shot with his lightning, and barely holding her own against Vader which at best Vader trying to turn her so he's holding back, or worst case (the more likely) just plot induced stupidity
  • Count Dooku
    Ashoka when? I don’t think she could take him at any point during TCW. During Rebels, maybe, but I’d still give the edge to Dooku.
  • UrbanSpacemanKAL
    2450 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    Ahsoka Tano
    So, you guys are saying RotS loss doesn't count because Dooku got both his hands cut off strategically so Palp could turn Anakin?

giphy.gif
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Ahsoka Tano
    Ashoka when? I don’t think she could take him at any point during TCW. During Rebels, maybe, but I’d still give the edge to Dooku.

Rebels Ashoka. You know, the one who was able to go toe to toe with Vader. TCW Ashoka would be no match for Dooku without question.
  • Count Dooku
    So, you guys are saying RotS loss doesn't count because Dooku got both his hands cut off strategically so Palp could turn Anakin?

giphy.gif
    Not exactly. Dooku knew that his master Darth Sidious wanted Anakin alive, he was not supposed to kill Anakin. Sidious was playing him all along just like was doing to the senate and jedi order, which Dooku realizes right before he is killed. If Dooku was ordered to kill Anakin then he would have fought harder from the start. Sidious was expecting Anakin to overcome Dooku, and by the time the Count figures this out it's too late.
  • Zombie961
    1819 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    Count Dooku

The plan: kill Obi wan, go easy on Anakin to turn him to the dark side, turn him, have Dooku be "captured" by Anakin, blame all the separatist war crimes on greivous, get Dooku out of jail and into a position of power training dark side users after the empire started
    What happened (aka sidious' real plan); kill obi wan (failed), go easy on Anakin to get him to the dark side, Anakin starts going ballistic which is more for Dooku to just hold back on, but before he can properly adjust Anakin disarms him, Dooku thinking "this can still work, if I have to get robot hands it can still work", "kill him, kill him now", "this is just part of the plan. Right?" Do it, "well sh-"
  • Ahsoka Tano
    Going by Rebels Ahsoka. It would be very close, but I think she would win. If it's clone Wars Ahsoka, she would have been destroyed in less than a minute.