New Player - question re crystals

Hi all- I've been playing for 3 weeks or so, and I have 2011 crystals saved up. I'm wondering what is the best/most efficient way to spend them.

I'm interested in Captain Han Solo in the store, because I'm an OT guy, but I'm not sure if that's a good use, and obviously crystals are hard to accumulate.

Thanks for any advice
I am the jedi dog battle droid C-3PO could not kill.

Replies

• Never buy the 5-330 packs, just a heads up. If save them for hard to find gear later or energy refresh.
  • Energy refreshes and gear from the store. Never never, never use them on card packs
  • Naraic
    2243 posts Member
    Buy the cheap energy refreshes every day. If you don't you will be outpaced in level in arena.
  • Thank you all. Good to know, because I would have prob used the crystals on a card pack.
    I am the jedi dog battle droid C-3PO could not kill.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    At low lvl the bets use is on enegery for farming. If you plan on having a game budget, than maybe a chromium because you will have little chance of getting someone you already have, but that gets to a tipping point flack of usefulness real quick.

CHS is a bad early game investment, don't farm him with crystals.
  • If you have not bought a chromium yet, your first chromium (350 crystals) is a guaranteed character. After that chromiums are not worth it.

Save the crystals for energy refreshes or, if you are close enough, squad/fleet arena recharge IF and ONLY IF it will give you a shot at a position that rewards crystals.