A proposed fix to the guild token crisis

We all remember the stress and burnout of the first territory battles but it was worth it to get those sweet guild tokens. Now, with territory battles twice a month, the currency is running thin, especially for those farming hyoda and wampa.

My proposition is we implement either one or both of these changes to the game.
1) increase token payout of TB by 50-75%
a) considering there are half as many TBs as there used to be, upping the payout would help with the time in between TBs

2)Double the guild token reward of TW
a) the current TW has a large payout of guild coins (from raids and guild challenges) and a smaller payout of event tokens (my guild gets like 400 or so) increasing this payout would make it easier for the hyoda and wampa farmers

Replies

• That would be a nice gesture towards the player base for sure.
  • It actually doesn't bother me it's kind of nice to have something that takes awhile to get. I remember when I first started I couldn't wait to get Vader once I did. All of a sudden Vader shards everywhere. I don't want that to happen here.
  • TVF
    36585 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    Jedi_Bane wrote: »
    Now, with territory battles twice a month

It depends how they fall within the calendar (this TB straddled two months and Feb is a short month). The cadence of TB/TW/TW/TB with TB launching on Monday, TW opening on following Saturday and then Tuesday, followed by TB the next Monday, means that the actual number varies.

Until they change it of course.

And with that said I'd love if they just ran TB all the time, maybe TW as well. Neither really takes that long.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • ProximaB1_ wrote: »
    It actually doesn't bother me it's kind of nice to have something that takes awhile to get. I remember when I first started I couldn't wait to get Vader once I did. All of a sudden Vader shards everywhere. I don't want that to happen here.

I did the math, 8 months seems like ghoulish overkill for 1 character
  • Naraic
    2243 posts Member
    I think what cg needs to do is stop listening to the player base that moan that we have too many tb/tw events.

More would be a good thing.

Territory battle two territory wars every week please
  • Jedi_Bane wrote: »
    ProximaB1_ wrote: »
    It actually doesn't bother me it's kind of nice to have something that takes awhile to get. I remember when I first started I couldn't wait to get Vader once I did. All of a sudden Vader shards everywhere. I don't want that to happen here.

How many *s do you get? Also to 7*? Just curious about your math.
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    1) increase token payout of TB by 50-75%
    a) considering there are half as many TBs as there used to be, upping the payout would help with the time in between TBs

2)Double the guild token reward of TW

1. TB didn't take place once a week, as you claim. Even before the introduction of TW there was several days between TBs.

2. Inceasing token rewards slightly would be great.

• Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    Naraic wrote: »

So, we should play both TW and TB on the same days? And on top of that raids as well? No, thank you.

• Waqui wrote: »
    Naraic wrote: »

So, we should play both TW and TB on the same days? And on top of that raids as well? No, thank you.

Sure would be hard to switch guilds.
  • ProximaB1_ wrote: »
    ProximaB1_ wrote: »

How many *s do you get? Also to 7*? Just curious about your math.

With 30 stars in LS and around the same amount for DS. to 7*