Guild Raid Ideas

I've been playing for a few years and there hasn't been a major change to the guild raids so I was thinking that it would be nice to have some more raids. An Idea that I thought could be a good possibility would be having a set of 4 raids that would go along with Delta Squad with getting Scorch in a raid to kill Sun Fac, Fixer in destroying the droid manufacturing station, Boss in the Prosecutor, and Sev in Kashyyyk. I know that the teams are working hard and I love this game so this is just a suggestion that I would find a fun addition to the game. Also since four characters aren't a full squad you could always add Tarfful or another clone into the mix to help them synergize.

Replies

• I hope the next raid they introduce is a Fleet raid. Ships need some more love and a fleet raid would be so different and possibly really fun trying out different fleet squads. Although they would probably have to introduce a lot more ships before this could happen
  • I feel like they need to rework the entire Raid situation. For one, rewards should be handled the way they are handled in TW/TB. They should be equal across the board. Yeah, I know that's not an appealing concept to all of you (myself included) who solo HAAT/HPit regularly, but the competitive nature of the reward scaling has done far more harm than good, in my opinion.

For one, people are constantly vying for a raid time that suits them,and people have had to abandon guilds they wanted to stay in just because the raid times weren't compatible with their time zones. It makes playing with people on an international level almost impossible and that's really not a good thing.

For those of us who care about our guilds and community building, having the opportunity to be in a guild with people from all over the world is a bonus, but the game has made it a hindrance. Maybe this wasn't the kind of post you were looking for, but it's one of the first ideas that comes to my mind in terms of raids.
  • Shadowsforce50
    61 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    This is what we need to have

https://goo.gl/images/p5pvjF

I think it would make a fun raid. Could start off with the ones in Ewoks event, then fighting troopers, then the walker.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Moved to correct sub forum